Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default U.S.-China trade conflict could take years to resolve: Kudlow

On 07/09/2019 14:30, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 6:14:15 AM UTC-4, patriot wrote:
On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
"Trade wars are easy to solve"

"covfefe"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUKKCN1VR1S7

Truth be told, previous US presidents negotiated very bad trade deals with China. China has been ****ing the US for years. President Trump has been negotiating a fair trade deal for both sides.

Is China ****ing you (UK) in the ass too?

Perhaps Trump should have asked that question before he started his trade
war with China? We could have had the UK, EU, Canada all together against
China. But instead the stable genius, Art of the Deal master
started trade wars with all of them and so it's the US vs China alone.
He's turned our allies into our enemies. At the G7 if he had done what
he should have been doing, he would have had the G7 aligned against China,
instead he had them mostly aligned against the US, while Trump lobbyied them
to let his pal Putin back in and to hold the next G7 at his Doral property
in Florida.

Spot on.

--
Bod