Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drink even when you're not thirsty

It's been 97 today and expected to be 100 or 101 tomorrow and Sunday.

And of course they are saying to drink water.

And not this time but other places say to drink even when you're not
thirsty.

Can you do that?

I've tried to stock up for the future, for an extra few hours, by
drinking extra water and, even though my stomach is not full, if I'm not
at all thirsty, I can't manage to drink .

OTOH, when I am thirsty I don't have to be told to drink. Who are they
telling?

(Actually I've noticed that if I eat and drink water at say 10PM, I may
not eat or drink anything more until 2PM the next day. Seems strange
but I'm not thirsty. It's almost 8PM and I don't think I've had a drink
since noon.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message
It's been 97 today and expected to be 100 or 101 tomorrow and Sunday.

And of course they are saying to drink water.

And not this time but other places say to drink even when you're not
thirsty.

Can you do that?

Yep, do it all the time. Drink a glass of water
before going out for a walk for exercise.

I've tried to stock up for the future, for an extra few hours,
by drinking extra water and, even though my stomach is
not full, if I'm not at all thirsty, I can't manage to drink .

Never get that effect.

OTOH, when I am thirsty I don't have to be told to drink.
Who are they telling?

Those who don't feel thirsty. Plenty don't.

(Actually I've noticed that if I eat and drink water at say 10PM, I may
not eat or drink anything more until 2PM the next day. Seems strange
but I'm not thirsty. It's almost 8PM and I don't think I've had a drink
since noon.

I don't drink anything all day most days, and don't have anything to drink
first thing in the day either. I have it all at the end of the day instead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 10:02:36 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yep, do it all the time.

Nobody asked you ANYTHING, you obnoxious senile Australian pest!

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/19/19 7:50 PM, micky wrote:
It's been 97 today and expected to be 100 or 101 tomorrow and Sunday.

And of course they are saying to drink water.

And not this time but other places say to drink even when you're not
thirsty.

Can you do that?

Did you hear this on the lefty libtard Chucklehead News Network?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 7:50:05 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
It's been 97 today and expected to be 100 or 101 tomorrow and Sunday.

And of course they are saying to drink water.

And not this time but other places say to drink even when you're not
thirsty.

Can you do that?

I've tried to stock up for the future, for an extra few hours, by
drinking extra water and, even though my stomach is not full, if I'm not
at all thirsty, I can't manage to drink .

OTOH, when I am thirsty I don't have to be told to drink. Who are they
telling?

People like me. I rarely get thirsty. I've been known to set a timer
to go off every couple of hours so I remember to drink a glass of water.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

If your urine is not clear or close you need more water.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 7:51:02 AM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
If your urine is not clear or close you need more water.

On the other hand I remember a journalist trying to track down the
basis for the various recommendations of how much water you're supposed
to drink, like 8 eight ounce glasses a day. After a lot of searching,
he could find nothing, no studies, etc to back it up. And he observed
that he also could not find any cases where people who had access to
water had died from a lack of water. He did find cases where people had
died from drinking way too much water, typically as a bet or challenge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2019 9:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 7:51:02 AM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
If your urine is not clear or close you need more water.

On the other hand I remember a journalist trying to track down the
basis for the various recommendations of how much water you're supposed
to drink, like 8 eight ounce glasses a day. After a lot of searching,
he could find nothing, no studies, etc to back it up. And he observed
that he also could not find any cases where people who had access to
water had died from a lack of water. He did find cases where people had
died from drinking way too much water, typically as a bet or challenge.

The key is "access to water" Every summer you hear of some athlete
passing out either from self imposed regimen or an over zealous coach.
Not just water, you need electrolytes too.

From Google:
How many football players have died from heat stroke?
Since 1995, three football players a year on average have died of heat
stroke, most of them high schoolers, according to the National Center
for Catastrophic Sport Injury Research, which tracks football injuries
and deaths.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 10:50:40 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 9:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 7:51:02 AM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
If your urine is not clear or close you need more water.

On the other hand I remember a journalist trying to track down the
basis for the various recommendations of how much water you're supposed
to drink, like 8 eight ounce glasses a day. After a lot of searching,
he could find nothing, no studies, etc to back it up. And he observed
that he also could not find any cases where people who had access to
water had died from a lack of water. He did find cases where people had
died from drinking way too much water, typically as a bet or challenge.

The key is "access to water" Every summer you hear of some athlete
passing out either from self imposed regimen or an over zealous coach.
Not just water, you need electrolytes too.

From Google:
How many football players have died from heat stroke?
Since 1995, three football players a year on average have died of heat
stroke, most of them high schoolers, according to the National Center
for Catastrophic Sport Injury Research, which tracks football injuries
and deaths.

I'd also say heatstroke and not having enough water are not the same thing.
You could have lots of water and still have heatstroke, especially from
strenuous exertion in high temps.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:11:10 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 7/19/2019 4:50 PM, micky wrote:
It's been 97 today and expected to be 100 or 101 tomorrow and Sunday.

And of course they are saying to drink water.

Sounds like you like in a low-class ********.

You DO like in a low class ********...it's called Sun**** ****eau!

Folks like us (me and Pleasance) have the capital to live in more hospitable climes.
The environs here claim to be some of the best on the entire planet.

The jungle?

LOLOK

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate

A ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
In article ,
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

Q: How did the Polish mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on?
A: Yellow in the front, Brown in the back!

Told that one already, cocksucker!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 7:51:02 AM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
If your urine is not clear or close you need more water.

On the other hand I remember a journalist trying to track down the
basis for the various recommendations of how much water you're supposed
to drink, like 8 eight ounce glasses a day. After a lot of searching,
he could find nothing, no studies, etc to back it up. And he observed
that he also could not find any cases where people who had access to
water had died from a lack of water. He did find cases where people had
died from drinking way too much water, typically as a bet or challenge.

But there is some evidence that you can get less than fatal downsides
like kidney stones more frequently if you dont drink enough water.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/20/2019 04:45 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 7:50:05 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
It's been 97 today and expected to be 100 or 101 tomorrow and Sunday.

And of course they are saying to drink water.

And not this time but other places say to drink even when you're not
thirsty.

Can you do that?

I've tried to stock up for the future, for an extra few hours, by
drinking extra water and, even though my stomach is not full, if I'm not
at all thirsty, I can't manage to drink .

OTOH, when I am thirsty I don't have to be told to drink. Who are they
telling?

People like me. I rarely get thirsty. I've been known to set a timer
to go off every couple of hours so I remember to drink a glass of water.

There is the scheme where you put a number of rubber bands on your wrist
to remind you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/20/2019 05:50 AM, Thomas wrote:
If your urine is not clear or close you need more water.

I can't remember the book but I do remember the kids were instructed by
their leader to sound off 'Copious and clear, sir' whenever they took a
leak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 04:25:11 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

04:25??? Whatsa matter, senile Rodent? Did you sleep in today? You usually
NEVER start posting past 4 am! LOL

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.