Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drink even when you're not thirsty

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 7:50:05 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
It's been 97 today and expected to be 100 or 101 tomorrow and Sunday.

And of course they are saying to drink water.

And not this time but other places say to drink even when you're not
thirsty.

Can you do that?

I've tried to stock up for the future, for an extra few hours, by
drinking extra water and, even though my stomach is not full, if I'm not
at all thirsty, I can't manage to drink .

OTOH, when I am thirsty I don't have to be told to drink. Who are they
telling?

People like me. I rarely get thirsty. I've been known to set a timer
to go off every couple of hours so I remember to drink a glass of water.

Cindy Hamilton