Posted to alt.home.repair
A K A K is offline

Default Level for cordless drill

I would like to add a level to my cordless drill.

I saw this and thought it would work if I added it to the back of my drill.

I thought I would position the drill in the right position and then glue the level to the back of the drill to where the bubble is centered.

Do you think it would work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Craftsman-1...eb0cc096fa09a5
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 19:18:48 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

I would like to add a level to my cordless drill.

I saw this and thought it would work if I added it to the back of my drill.

I thought I would position the drill in the right position and then glue the level to the back of the drill to where the bubble is centered.

Do you think it would work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Craftsman-1...eb0cc096fa09a5

should work if you can position them accurately enough.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 Jun 2019 19:18:48 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

I would like to add a level to my cordless drill.

I saw this and thought it would work if I added it to the back of my drill.

I thought I would position the drill in the right position and then glue the level to the back of the drill to where the bubble is centered.

Do you think it would work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Craftsman-1...5/292784624460

You only have to quote the part before the question mark. Unless there
is already a place that is flat, level, and big enough (in which case
you wouln't refer to positioning the drill correctly) It might help to
do it in two steps. Making the "platform" and making sure it's level.
Then gluing the level to that. Intuition based on experience.

?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item442b52d34c:g:taoAAOSw VFlUGcTP&enc=AQADAAAB0KX%2FKt4E1xf3SDqEdBclaYb4qdd YcRxNNADcT00ek43lgGnwtkyYjQeeuyLDzefBmqD2cxaQ%2BTp Os3UUmI8N8hyf5seJq2sbmnBOUiisCq2v%2B5cTlRD8olbwb82 SPQ%2FqwsSMefjT%2FlvBrz7AboO9XTb0JUgJ5T%2B7DUFQKSw XW%2Fw4Z1Aa%2BmJZCj4oO%2F4GVNc7icGFIGCPlYOnywFdgwh 6YXgkuhB6SdOVJZKGCBGFeF6RNqAQIpo6bdTgI6wizdH%2BdH3 VicKu5Bl3QECR8%2BKOJdcAREquZl%2FgI2IIiG231bZvHosMy PChpFBd52FAlKZaYvE3D10iCSkh5YWzWqVkLZlYpuxMLWAUWox 3glFdjGJc8QzjgUAtXbyKWygWVXXuf4JMcyVXT%2BEAqpROK9i UTuDJLLZxvM6IMHYcrAwbFQN%2F8YeSls8iqpLi9%2B%2Ff7xM wi1otzOHZhSPpksPnbAwx8%2Bzq3Q1pNu2lvnT%2FtQuvuWtNC sKNyn2u73T%2Fpu0lpjYC7cXvd94s35DNpmFpOpSdrjaTb6h5x HCoKI9uAcwO8aNGej69lp9gUDqayzE2VFNsAhO3cV0vSLQu5BP uomtBZ3%2BQZsE1pkSSz8qKjIW1IHSo&checksum=292784624 4600828ec90fa7c4d10b3eb0cc096fa09a5

Huawei uses this information to keep track of your webbrowsing.