Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair

Default Recently I flew overVietnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa am twice but never landed.

On 4/2/2019 12:20 PM, fake vet Snohomo Jackie G while slurping
little fake vet copro Eddie Burke wrote:
Be nice he was never even in the cub scouts.

https://imgur.com/a/TlYA3 LOL
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2019 12:43 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 4/2/2019 9:26 AM, Jack Granade wrote:
On 4/2/2019 12:20 PM, fake vet Snohomo Jackie G while slurping
little fake vet copro Eddie Burke wrote:
Be nice he was never even in the cub scouts.

https://imgur.com/a/TlYA3Â* LOL

Stop poasting my family photos, LOL.

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 10:11:38 AM UTC-7, Jack Granade wrote:
On 4/2/2019 12:43 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 4/2/2019 9:26 AM, Jack Granade wrote:
On 4/2/2019 12:20 PM, fake vet Snohomo Jackie G while slurping
little fake vet copro Eddie Burke wrote:
Be nice he was never even in the cub scouts.

https://imgur.com/a/TlYA3Â* LOL

Stop poasting my family photos, LOL.

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto LOL

Catfish like to echo.
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair

Default Little Eddie Burke joins the scouts

On 4/8/2019 12:19 PM, Copro little Eddie Burke wrote: a scout master
LOL + FAGGOT

https://imgur.com/a/TlYA3 LOL