Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Be a heavy equipment operator.

Do you want to earn big money? Be a heavy equipment operator.

Get the respect of your co-workers and friends.

All you need is a valid driver's license. I will train you and help you
get your Operator's License.

See my trailning program he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouylX6Wp3A
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/28/2019 6:35 AM, micky wrote:
Do you want to earn big money? Be a heavy equipment operator.

Get the respect of your co-workers and friends.

All you need is a valid driver's license. I will train you and help you
get your Operator's License.

See my trailning program he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouylX6Wp3A

Sign me up! I'm ready to go if I can make more money. I presently make
$7.50 an hour but if I can get $8 it would be worth it. I do have a
drivers license and the suspension will be up in another two weeks. Can
you lend me $125 that I have to pay to get it back?

Pretty sure I have the skills. I once pulled a wagon with my bicycle.
My little brother was only scratched when he fell out when it tipped
over. I want to run equipment with a big cab that can fit a beer cooler
too.

Where to I show up?
Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2019-03-28 10:18 a.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/28/2019 6:35 AM, micky wrote:
Do you want to earn big money?Â*Â* Be a heavy equipment operator.

Get the respect of your co-workers and friends.

All you need is a valid driver's license.Â* I will train you and help you
get your Operator's License.

See my trailning program he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouylX6Wp3A

Sign me up!Â* I'm ready to go if I can make more money.Â* I presently make
$7.50 an hour but if I can get $8 it would be worth it.Â* I do have a
drivers license and the suspension will be up in another two weeks.Â* Can
you lend me $125 that I have to pay to get it back?

Pretty sure I have the skills. I once pulled a wagon with my bicycle. My
little brother was only scratched when he fell out when it tipped over.
I want to run equipment with a big cab that can fit a beer cooler too.

Where to I show up?

who has the trailning program
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

[...]