Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In general, what temperature do you keep your house living areas at during the winter?

In general, what temperature do you keep your house living areas at during
the winter?

I was at a friend's house which was set to 54 degrees F (12 C) which is
basically ambient inside temperature for the winter here in California.

He told me that he likes to keep it a bit cool, when I started wondering
what others keep their houses at.

Just by way of a quick survey, what temperature do you normally keep your
living areas at during the active times of the day when people are up and
about?