Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Careful, it's heavy!

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 12:16:31 -0000, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 12:50:06 UTC, William Gothberg wrote:
On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 11:25:48 -0000, whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 17 December 2018 18:28:29 UTC, William Gothberg wrote:
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:16:42 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

Why should sensible folk have to look out for ****wits? Lift something you can't lift easily, and you'll damage yourself, it's not rocket science.

Define lift easily.

Look those three words up in a dictionary. It was a simple enough statement.

Depends who you are, here with professonal services only post can be carried easily parcels have to be collected by someone that is why I have to go to another building because PS can't carry things that are above 50G which I think is what is classed as a parcel.

How wimpy do you have to be to have a limit of 50g? How do they lift a pint of beer which is 0.5kg?

I regularly get couriers delivering 25kg parcels to my house (brewing sugar and bird seed). Nobody has any problems at all.