Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

Default How [in God's name] can those Chinese water heaters work?

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:59:11 -0000, "William Gothberg" "William
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 08:46:23 -0000, Checkmate wrote:

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

humpfh
humpfhOn 2018-12-17 11:20 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
humpfh Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
humpfh Checkmate! In article , % says...
humpfh
humpfh
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfhOn 2018-12-17 2:09 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh "William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
humpfh humpfh news humpfh humpfh On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:32:06 -0000, Rod Speed
humpfh humpfh wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh "William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
humpfh humpfh news humpfh humpfh On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 03:47:14 -0000, Rod Speed
humpfh humpfh wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh "Kristy Ogilvie" wrote in message
humpfh humpfh news humpfh humpfh On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 16:15:26 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-16 9:12 a.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 14:46:23 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 8:17 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh % wrote in message ...
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 5:13 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 23:54:28 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 4:42 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 22:55:47 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 3:47 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 22:30:10 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 3:27 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 21:48:32 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 2:42 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 19:23:19 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 12:16 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 18:53:31 -0000, % % wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh On 2018-12-15 11:46 a.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
humpfh humpfh On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:39:51 -0000, Rod Speed
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh wrote:
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Its just comma diarrhoea, only a problem for
humpfh humpfh canucks.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Diarrhoea comes from the colon, stupid.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh how could he not know that
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh I wonder if "The Colon" in here has problems at that
humpfh humpfh end.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh and it's not my comma that bothers you it's
humpfh humpfh the space the comma itself is perfect
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh They were erroneously placed.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh do you really think so , i have to ask then , says who
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh The majority of the comma-using world.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh i make the road i travel
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh That must cost you a lot in tarmac.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh gravel
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Is the stupidest invention ever. Why do people use this on
humpfh humpfh their
humpfh humpfh driveway? It goes everywhere.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh you have to do it properly and drive cautiously on it
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Far better to have a solid surface like monoblock or tarmac.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh you're entitled to think as you wish
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh It's logically a superior surface. You don't want what you're
humpfh humpfh standing on to keep re-arranging itself.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh if you do the job right it all locks together and doesn't move
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Never seen that happen, all gravel drives I have ever seen
humpfh humpfh have some
humpfh humpfh loose gravel on top.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh well come on over and see what a steam roller does
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh That won't affect the annoying ability of gravel to move against
humpfh humpfh the
humpfh humpfh other pieces.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh refusing to see my proof makes it hard to show you ,
humpfh humpfh so think what you like i know what my driveway does
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh I reckon you have different gravel. Like I said, some stones are
humpfh humpfh rounder
humpfh humpfh and move about, some are sharper and tend to lock together.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Anyway, I fail to see why anybody would want gravel instead of a
humpfh humpfh proper
humpfh humpfh solid surface. Gravel is a cheapskate material used for council
humpfh humpfh housing.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Try telling that to places like this.
humpfh humpfh
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...nor-685519.jpg
humpfh humpfh Don't be too surprised when they just laugh
humpfh humpfh in your face and set the dogs on you, again.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh They were obviously saving money, block paving looks much better:
humpfh humpfh http://cambridgeblockpaving.com/wp-c...016/08/202.jpg
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh That hovel isnt a patch on the first one.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Irrelevant.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Wrong, as always.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Typical chavs, spend the money on the ****ing driveway instead of the
humpfh humpfh house.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Different people prioritise different things.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh Only a stupid chav prioritises the ****ing driveway over the house itself.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh A driveway of the size above is about 5 grand.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh The one in the first one costs a lot more than that.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh An one room extension to the house would be triple that.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfh And the first house would the 100 times the cost of the second house.
humpfh humpfh
humpfh humpfhi have a driveway
humpfh
humpfh That's nuthin'. Miss Kitty has a driveway full of bikers.
humpfh
humpfhshe also has a crush on me and roach when we post to each other

I can always tell when you guys do that, because all I see is a thread
full of your replies, and not the person you're replying to.

The when you get involved you used ridiculous indents. Just stick in a ffs.

Gothberg, Gothberg...is jewish, this name?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews