Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Careful, it's heavy!

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 00:58:35 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:18:53 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:28:19 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:00:31 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in
message
news On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:38:30 -0000, Nightjar
wrote:

On 17/12/2018 12:32, Liam Roberts wrote:
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 12:22:24 -0000, Nightjar
wrote:

On 17/12/2018 11:27, charles wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 16/12/2018 22:09, Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
What's the world coming to? I just bought 2 bags of seed for
my
parrots. Each one is 12.75kg. I picked both up at once and
carried
them easily, yet each ONE says on the back, "it is recommended
two
people carry this bag together". I find it very hard to
believe
I'm
4
times stronger than the average person.

Elfin safety. so you dnt sue them for picking two up and
doing yer back in.

A cwt sack - about 50kg -is beyind most peoles limits and IIRC
35kg
is
the most workers in coureir firms are allowed to process off a
pallet.

Squaddies are trained to carry around 50kg on their backs IIRC

when I was in my 20s, I often carried 1 cwt sacks of cement and
the
coalman
carried that amount of coal, I think that the change is due to
people
discovering the longterm effects of such loads; as they have
done
with loud
noises.

Coalman's shoulder was a recognised industrial disease.

But they chose to be coalmen and they chose to ignore the warnings
their
body gave them.

I doubt they had a lot of choice about either.

Slave labour was it? They could always take another job.

The most stupid couldn't.

That's called evolution.

Nope, because by the time the coalman's shoulder
shows up, the brats have been spawn long ago.

If we didn't have left wing nonsense like unions, they'd have no job and
no money to reproduce.

Don't need any money to ****.

Money is good for attracting women.

But those who ended up with coalman's shoulder
didn't need money to be able to **** and so there
was no evolution involved because by the time
they ended up with coalman's shoulder because
they were too stupid to be able to get a better
job, they had already spawned the brats.

Evolution always works in some way - if they die off before their kids grow up, the kids don't get looked after properly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nope, not when it has no effect on the spawning.

- if they die off before their kids grow up,

That doesn't happen with coalman's shoulder.

the kids don't get looked after properly.

They survive and spawn anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:46:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

They survive and spawn anyway.

Which NEITHER of you can do, you incapacitated handicapped idiots! LOL

--
Senile Rot about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"