Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default MY OBSOLETE 1990s CELL PHONE IS THE BEE'S KNEES

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 03:38:54 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 06:31:58 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

I love this new flip phone with the large buttons.
Finally a product with seniors in mind.

A flip phone with large buttons? How very 1990s!
LOLOK

do the birdy on the baby talk

I'll try. What the **** does that even MEAN????

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews