Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Here it is ole people

Oren posted for all of us...

Heather MacDonald warns US colleges are breeding hate

... Author of 'The Diversity Delusion' breaks down the rise of
intolerance

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5974517714001/?#sp=show-clips

I never went to MIT or a fancy skewl.

Oh. :iberals brains will evaporate watching this. LMAO

Levin. I really like the guests he has on. I do not think the libs watch
that show otherwise we would have many reports of heads blowing off necks
like in old characters in Mad Magazine.

--
Tekkie

The good ole days? T i m UK diy 31 September 12th 10 11:01 AM
O/T: OLE Fills In Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 0 August 19th 09 01:33 AM
There was I, digging this 'ole... Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 59 June 28th 08 07:07 PM
OT - Good Ole Deadeye Dick Eric R Snow Metalworking 0 May 11th 06 06:26 PM
What Kind of Lumber does Osama Bin Laden Use?????? Good Ole' Americaqn Hickory??? 199.44.49.11 Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 01:05 AM