Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Fish fingers surprisingly sustainable, say conservationists

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46071019

"Fish fingers are surprisingly sustainable and some of the best products
to buy are also the cheapest, the Marine Conservation Society says."

Cats. Always ahead of the curve.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 11/2/18 10:18 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46071019

"Fish fingers are surprisingly sustainable and some of the best products
to buy are also the cheapest, the Marine Conservation Society says."

Cats. Always ahead of the curve.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Hi Poo Cat,

They forgot to add that the breading causes T2 Diabetes.

I can only eat fish I catch and eat the same day. Otherwise
I hurl (literally). When I was younger and lived by
the ocean, I use to catch surf perch and fry them up
the same day. It was a treat.

It would have been interesting if the article had compared
fish sticks against your country's Fish and Chips, which
actually sound good.

-T (His Resplendence)
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 10:37:25 -0700, T wrote:

On 11/2/18 10:18 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46071019

"Fish fingers are surprisingly sustainable and some of the best products
to buy are also the cheapest, the Marine Conservation Society says."

Cats. Always ahead of the curve.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Hi Poo Cat,

They forgot to add that the breading causes T2 Diabetes.

I only eat five a week and now you tell me I'm doomed.

I can only eat fish I catch and eat the same day. Otherwise
I hurl (literally).

Thank you for sharing. Well I agree fish needs to be very fresh. That's
why I've opted for frozen. Best option for me ATM.

When I was younger and lived by
the ocean, I use to catch surf perch and fry them up
the same day. It was a treat.

It would have been interesting if the article had compared
fish sticks against your country's Fish and Chips, which
actually sound good.

What, covered in batter and deep fried is healthier than breading. Doubt
it. Love it but I only do fish and chips ~6 times a year if that and a
few more times chips on their own. Fook, now I fancy some chips!!!

-T (His Resplendence)

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 2 Nov 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46071019

"Fish fingers are surprisingly sustainable and some of the best products
to buy are also the cheapest, the Marine Conservation Society says."

Cats. Always ahead of the curve.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

If only they could cross a fish with a squid and have something with lots
more fingers, those folks at Grimsby would be smiling from gill to gill.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 11/2/18 11:03 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
What, covered in batter and deep fried is healthier than breading. Doubt
it. Love it but I only do fish and chips ~6 times a year if that and a
few more times chips on their own. Fook, now I fancy some chips!!!

Best ones are made out of cod. If seals eat Pollock, they
eventually starve to death. So I avoid Pollock.

Breading and batter are the same glycemic index. And
you always have to worry about how fresh the oil is.
Weird chemical changes happen if you reuse it a lot.

I doubt six times a year will hurt a T0.

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

On 11/2/18 11:03 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
What, covered in batter and deep fried is healthier than breading. Doubt
it. Love it but I only do fish and chips ~6 times a year if that and a
few more times chips on their own. Fook, now I fancy some chips!!!

Best ones are made out of cod. If seals eat Pollock, they
eventually starve to death. So I avoid Pollock.

I prefer Hake.

Haddock used to be nice, but these days it has become virtually tasteless due
to overfishing; because the adult fish are being caught before they have
spent a few years in the sea, as there is nothing else available to the
greedy factory boats which hoover up everything in the sea irrespective of
quotas and then chuck the over-catch back in the water - dead or dying.

What a way to pretend you are a sustainable fishery.

Breading and batter are the same glycemic index. And
you always have to worry about how fresh the oil is.

Oil?

What is wrong with beef dripping?

Weird chemical changes happen if you reuse it a lot.

I doubt six times a year will hurt a T0.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 11/2/18 12:15 PM, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
What is wrong with beef dripping?

It is my preference! Then again, I am Primal. (I am
a drug free T2 Diabetic.)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:15:07 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

On 11/2/18 11:03 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
What, covered in batter and deep fried is healthier than breading. Doubt
it. Love it but I only do fish and chips ~6 times a year if that and a
few more times chips on their own. Fook, now I fancy some chips!!!

Best ones are made out of cod. If seals eat Pollock, they
eventually starve to death. So I avoid Pollock.

I prefer Hake.

Such bourgeois tastes will not be appreciated back home.
You'll be damn lucky to get herring!

Haddock used to be nice, but these days it has become virtually tasteless due
to overfishing; because the adult fish are being caught before they have
spent a few years in the sea, as there is nothing else available to the
greedy factory boats which hoover up everything in the sea irrespective of
quotas and then chuck the over-catch back in the water - dead or dying.

What a way to pretend you are a sustainable fishery.

Breading and batter are the same glycemic index. And
you always have to worry about how fresh the oil is.

Oil?

What is wrong with beef dripping?

Or pork dripping!

Nichto! Shvinoye sawo! That's ALL you'll get to eat back home in
Mother Russia, tavarishch soup ladle!

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 2 Nov 2018, ****sack Moishe Goldberg wrote
(in ):

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:15:07 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Pork dripping?

Do you mean lard?

Nichto! Shvinoye sawo! That's ALL you'll get to eat back home in
Mother Russia, tavarishch soup ladle!

Dripping on toast.... food of the gods.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 22:05:42 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, ****sack Moishe Goldberg wrote
(in ):

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:15:07 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Beef dripping?

Do you mean suet?

Lard is 'refined' and comes wrapped in nice little packages. I mean
shvinoye sawo - the raw ****e you'll get back home!

Nichto! Shvinoye sawo! That's ALL you'll get to eat back home in
Mother Russia, tavarishch soup ladle!

Dripping on toast.... food of the gods.

Toast? You'll be lucky! Untoasted black bread is what you'll get,
tavarishch soup ladle! With salt, if you're REALLY lucky!

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 3 Nov 2018, ****sack Moishe Goldberg wrote
(in ):

wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, ****sack Moishe Goldberg wrote
(in ):

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:15:07 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Yawn!

Stalker is back.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, ****sack Moishe Goldberg wrote
(in ):

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:15:07 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Yawn! I'm replying to YOUR post to ME, tavarishch soup ladle!

I thought we already went through all that 'stalking' horse****e.

Alzheimer's kicking in again?
Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 4 Nov 2018, ****sack Moishe Goldberg wrote
(in ):

wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, ****sack Moishe Goldberg wrote
(in ):

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:15:07 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

[...]

Oh good. So you admit your boring repetitive nonsense about Russian agents is
sending you to sleep as well?

I'm replying to YOUR post to ME,
tavarishch soup ladle!

I thought we already went through all that 'stalking' horse****e.

Alzheimer's kicking in again?

No, but the principle of stalking is that they never know when to give up on
a lost cause.