Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg Shitsack Moishe Goldberg is offline

Default Fish fingers surprisingly sustainable, say conservationists

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:15:07 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2018, T wrote
(in article ):

On 11/2/18 11:03 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
What, covered in batter and deep fried is healthier than breading. Doubt
it. Love it but I only do fish and chips ~6 times a year if that and a
few more times chips on their own. Fook, now I fancy some chips!!!

Best ones are made out of cod. If seals eat Pollock, they
eventually starve to death. So I avoid Pollock.

I prefer Hake.

Such bourgeois tastes will not be appreciated back home.
You'll be damn lucky to get herring!

Haddock used to be nice, but these days it has become virtually tasteless due
to overfishing; because the adult fish are being caught before they have
spent a few years in the sea, as there is nothing else available to the
greedy factory boats which hoover up everything in the sea irrespective of
quotas and then chuck the over-catch back in the water - dead or dying.

What a way to pretend you are a sustainable fishery.

Breading and batter are the same glycemic index. And
you always have to worry about how fresh the oil is.

Oil?

What is wrong with beef dripping?

Or pork dripping!

Nichto! Shvinoye sawo! That's ALL you'll get to eat back home in
Mother Russia, tavarishch soup ladle!