Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Surgery students 'losing dexterity to stitch patients'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 07:42:51 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

****ing dope smokers like "Bouffy"

Public admitted to smoking dope.

WTF? Are you high?

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
:
:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429
:
: This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
: and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:17:46 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

posting editing is a sure sign you are a weak arse punk bitch
with only nothing burgers.

Changing the subject makes you the LUZER!

WORD!

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: wrote:
:
: ****ing dope smokers like "Bouffy"
:
: Public admitted to smoking dope.
:
: WTF? Are you high?
:
:
:
: "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
: message ...
: :
: :
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429
: :
: : This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
: : and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.
: :
: : Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: :
: : --
: : p-0.0-h the cat
: :
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Lets all go back to Meccano sets....

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:44:11 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Let’s all go back to Meccano sets....

when i see young people playing with the thumbs or
controller i wonder if the fellow has a clue...

meanwhile, surgery is increasing being controlled via screens

--
www.abelard.org

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

In message .com,
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes writes
On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Lets all go back to Meccano sets....

I agree entirely with you (second time this month, I think - so keep up
the good work).

--
Ian
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:45:54 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 07:42:51 -0400, "Bouffant du Jour"
squeaked, while enjoying its fourth orgasm:

Public admitted to smoking dope.

What public ?

WTF? Are you high?

No, I think the goat's on top this time. It drives the
Bouffant into a frenzy.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 30 Oct 2018, Ian Jackson wrote
(in article ):

In iganews.com,
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes writes
On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Lets all go back to Meccano sets....

I agree entirely with you (second time this month, I think - so keep up
the good work).

When I was at school, subjects included metalwork, woodwork, technical
drawing.

Are todays children taught this, or do they just concentrate on Tudor
history to the present day?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 18:41:34 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 30 Oct 2018, Ian Jackson wrote
(in article ):

In iganews.com,
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes writes
On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Let’s all go back to Meccano sets....

I agree entirely with you (second time this month, I think - so keep up
the good work).

When I was at school, subjects included metalwork, woodwork, technical
drawing.

i was taught flint knapping and the advanced use of a blow pipe

Are today’s children taught this, or do they just concentrate on Tudor
history to the present day?

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On 30 Oct 2018, Ian Jackson wrote
(in article ):

In iganews.com,
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes writes
On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Let’s all go back to Meccano sets....

I agree entirely with you (second time this month, I think - so keep up
the good work).

When I was at school, subjects included metalwork, woodwork, technical
drawing.

Only for those in the 'B' stream too thick to do academic subjects
like Latin, tavarishch soup ladle!

Are today’s children taught this, or do they just concentrate on Tudor
history to the present day?

We concentrated on history ONLY up to and including the Tudors!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On 30 Oct 2018, Ian Jackson wrote
(in article ):

In iganews.com,
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes writes
On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Let’s all go back to Meccano sets....

I agree entirely with you (second time this month, I think - so keep up
the good work).

When I was at school, subjects included metalwork, woodwork, technical
drawing.

No technical drawing for me

+ woodwork, metalwork, +cooking, +basic sowing, +shooting at
the ATC (single shot .22 rifles - well , it was basic shooting and
safety training for kids).

Pity none of those counted for "O" levels, so I only bagged a
baker's dozen.

Are today’s children taught this, or do they just concentrate on Tudor
history to the present day?

No idea. Don't think anyone here is younger than 60. Ask your
grandchildren.
Or the Bouffant. It's still being toilet-trained, so it
probably qualifies.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 30/10/2018 18:41, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:

When I was at school, subjects included metalwork, woodwork, technical
drawing.

Back then, kids had dads.

--
Basil Jet - listening... Soft Cell. Soft Machine. Solomon Grey. Sonic
Youth. Sonique. Sonny Rollins. Sophie Ellis Bextor. Soul-Junk. Space.