Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes Fruitiest of Fruitcakes is offline

Default Surgery students 'losing dexterity to stitch patients'

On 30 Oct 2018, Ian Jackson wrote
(in article ):

In iganews.com,
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes writes
On 30 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46019429

This is true. We struggle to find people with good simple engineering
and assembly skills. Old gits are way better.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Lets all go back to Meccano sets....

I agree entirely with you (second time this month, I think - so keep up
the good work).

When I was at school, subjects included metalwork, woodwork, technical
drawing.

Are todays children taught this, or do they just concentrate on Tudor
history to the present day?