Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recall. Pressure assist flushers

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 07:07:09 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

https://www.counton2.com/news/national-news/exploding-toilets-force-recall-of-pressure-assisted-flushing-system/1536555575

There's an article here discussing the various types of toilets:
https://theshinyhome.com/gravity-vs-pressure-assisted-toilets/

Pressure assist "flushers" blew up toilets years ago. I don't use
them.

One good enema is enough! Or as my nurse wifey states: High, hot and a
helluva lot...

--
Tekkie