Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

Default Why do spinning van roof vents work better?

"Joe Silkinson Spoon" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 22:01:36 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Joe Silkinson Spoon" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:14:40 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Gym Sulkinson Fork" wrote in message
news On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:35:48 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Gym Sulkinson Fork" wrote in message
news On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:11:41 +0100, Nightjar
wrote:

On 25/10/2018 16:07, Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:03:22 +0100, wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:47:48 +0100, "Gym Sulkinson Fork"
wrote:

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you
see
on caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when
the
air
was already moving. Surely that's like fitting a generator to
your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

They are just more efficient than a simple hole in the roof with
sufficient cover to keep the rain out. If there was a better
mouse
trap, somebody would have made one in the last 200 years.

Yes I know they claim to be more efficient, but why? How can you
take
power from the wind to then give it back to make it faster? Isn't
that
breaking the laws of physics?

They are a Savonius rotor, which uses the wind to rotate a shaft.
There
is a fan attached to the shaft, which, unlike a simple hole,
actively
extracts air from the vehicle. They are also widely used on boats,
keep them ventilated while sitting at their moorings.

I'd just open the window (with a rain guard of course).

Doesn't work when the boat is unattended and those things are
completely automatic, you don't need to know when it might rain
and when to shut the window.

That's why I said rain guard. I've seen caravans with a roof vent
with
a hat n top to stop the rain.

Sure, but those rotating ones work better.

Then why do caravans never have them?

The designers are too stupid and you don't get
the same level of those prepared to spend heaps
like you do with boats. Even Winnebagos are much
cheaper than the flasher boats.

surely a van, and the spinny thing, are both pretty cheap.

Not the bigger ones.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

"Joe Silkinson Spoon" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:44:48 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Hang on though,

Too radical by far...

Why is hanging on radical?

Because you can look rather silly when he drives off
with you hanging on, screaming your little heart out.

You've been watching too many Harrison Ford films.

Nope, we've had a few killed that way.

to make it spin it has to have drag.

But a tiny part of the drag of the whole van.

If it has drag its using fuel.

Not when stationary and most of them are
stationary much more than they are moving.

Might be moor efficient then to streamline the van

That should be done anyway.

and run the fan from the van electrics which is there already.

Sure, but that wouldnt work as well when stationary.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see
on
caravans?

They act like a pump.

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the
air
was already moving.

It isnt from the place you want to move it from.

Surely that's like fitting a generator to your bicycle to power a
motor
to make you go faster?

Nope, more like using a wind generator to generate
electricity and using the electricity to drive a fan, but
without the losses involved with the electricity
generation and the electrical fan.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

Default FLUSH another 149 Lines of Stinking Troll ****...

....and much better air in here!

little ignorant ****."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

Default Lonely Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 08:35:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Not the bigger ones.

You REALLY have NOBODY in RL to talk to, eh, you ridiculous senile Ozzie
cretin? You've been up and trolling since 1 am in Australia for about SEVEN
hours without ANY break! LOL

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

FLUSH another 135 of absolutely idiotic bull****

Looks like that gay Scottish ****** has become the most important "person"
in your senile life by now, eh, senile Rot? LMAO

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 08:32:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH all the sick ****

If you didn't have the gay Scottish ****** to talk to on Usenet, senile Rot,
WHO would talk to you in your real life? Like we don't know the answer, eh?
LMAO

--
Java Jive to senile Rot:
You're getting there, it's clear that you've now reached the level of
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 08:36:25 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Nope, we've had a few killed that way.

More serious question: any plans on your part of leaving the house today and
getting away from the computer for a few hours, you abnormal senile Ozzie
assclown? LOL

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore,Strikes, AGAIN!

What the **** is your post?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 00:35:30 +0100, Thomas wrote:

What the **** is your post?

To what post are you referring? Learn to quote.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Hang on though,

Too radical by far...

Why is hanging on radical?

Because you can look rather silly when he drives off
with you hanging on, screaming your little heart out.

You've been watching too many Harrison Ford films.

Nope, we've had a few killed that way.

People hanging onto moving vans?!? Show me a news article, this sounds really amusing.

Note Americans will be confused here. "Moving van" in proper English means a van which is in motion. Not a van used for moving house as Americans think.

Mind you, the English "removal van" is almost as bad, they don't remove stuff, they take it from one house to another.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see
on
caravans?

They act like a pump.

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the
air
was already moving.

It isnt from the place you want to move it from.

Surely that's like fitting a generator to your bicycle to power a
motor
to make you go faster?

Nope, more like using a wind generator to generate
electricity and using the electricity to drive a fan, but
without the losses involved with the electricity
generation and the electrical fan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

news

wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Hang on though,

Too radical by far...

Why is hanging on radical?

Because you can look rather silly when he drives off
with you hanging on, screaming your little heart out.

You've been watching too many Harrison Ford films.

Nope, we've had a few killed that way.

People hanging onto moving vans?!?

More not being able to let go. And not just vans.

Show me a news article, this sounds really amusing.

Only to a psychopath and it isnt that easy to find now.

Note Americans will be confused here. "Moving van" in proper English
means a van which is in motion. Not van used for moving house as

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you
see
on
caravans?

They act like a pump.

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the
air
was already moving.

It isnt from the place you want to move it from.

Surely that's like fitting a generator to your bicycle to power a
motor
to make you go faster?

Nope, more like using a wind generator to generate
electricity and using the electricity to drive a fan, but
without the losses involved with the electricity
generation and the electrical fan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see on
caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the air
was already moving.* Surely that's like fitting a generator to your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

??? Because it creates suction where there was none before?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:34:23 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Gym Sulkinson Fork" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:10:21 +0100, Pat wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:58:21 +0100, "Gym Sulkinson Fork"
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:31:38 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you
see
on
caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the
air
was already moving.* Surely that's like fitting a generator to
your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

They are just more efficient than a simple hole in the roof with
sufficient cover to keep the rain out. If there was a better mouse
trap, somebody would have made one in the last 200 years.

Yes I know they claim to be more efficient, but why?

Because they are a fan, powered by the wind.

A turbine converts wind to electricity.* A fan converts electricity to
wind.* What we have here is something that converts it and then
straight
back, pointless.* You might aswell put a wind turbine and an electric
fan connected together on there, it would be no more stupid.

How can you take power from the wind to then give it back to make it
faster?

That isnt how they work. Think of it as a fan,
which even you should realise is better than
no fan, and powering that fan with the wind.

Isn't that breaking the laws of physics?

Nope.

But you're powering that "fan" by the motion of the air, then using
the
power to create motion of air, which was already there anyway.* It
would
be like having a solar powered lightbulb.

I suspect you are just trolling,

I'm not.

but I'll chime in anyway.* These
devices use the motion of the air traveling past your building (ie,
horizontal motion) into suction that draws hot air up and out of your
building.* They work better than just using the upward motion of the
air created by hot air being lighter than cooler air.

I find it hard to believe it really matters whether the air goes in our
out.

Think of an electrically power exhaust fan.

Surely even you can understand that one that is mounted horizontally
at the peak of the roof will work better moving the hot air out of the
roofspace than moving external air into the roofspace.

That's what those things are, but wind powered instead of electrically
powered.

I would have believed it might make it more comfortable if you're sat
lower down in a building, but once it's been running for a while, the
hot air should still have escaped, no matter where it's going.* And
surely a van just isn't tall enough to have much of a temperature
differential by height?

Last year I put a batch of biscuits on the dash of my car parked in the
sun and they cooked, I would imagine that if there was a wind driven
suction device in the roof it would be different.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see on
caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the air
was already moving. Surely that's like fitting a generator to your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

They are just more efficient than a simple hole in the roof with
sufficient cover to keep the rain out. If there was a better mouse
trap, somebody would have made one in the last 200 years.

Yes I know they claim to be more efficient, but why?

Because they are a fan, powered by the wind.

A turbine converts wind to electricity. A fan converts electricity to wind.

Not this one. No electricity. It converts horizontal wind to
vertical wind.

What we have here is something that converts it and then straight back, pointless. You might aswell put a wind turbine and an electric fan connected together on there, it would be no more stupid.

If you would stand under one, you wouldn't say this.

How can you take power from the wind to then give it back to make it
faster?

That isnt how they work. Think of it as a fan,
which even you should realise is better than
no fan, and powering that fan with the wind.

Isn't that breaking the laws of physics?

Nope.

But you're powering that "fan" by the motion of the air, then using the power to create motion of air, which was already there anyway. It would be like having a solar powered lightbulb.

That's a good idea! And they already have them. Lights that store
electricity in the day so that they run without power cords at night
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

Rod Speed wrote:

"Gym Sulkinson Fork" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:31:23 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Gym Sulkinson Fork" wrote in message
news On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 17:09:56 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Gym Sulkinson Fork" wrote in message
news On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:25:20 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you
see on
caravans?

They act like a pump.

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when
the air
was
already moving.

It isnt from the place you want to move it from.

Surely that's like fitting a generator to your bicycle to power a
motor
make you go faster?

Nope, more like using a wind generator to generate
electricity and using the electricity to drive a fan, but
without the losses involved with the electricity
generation and the electrical fan.

But the point is to move air into or out of (shouldn't matter
which, air
still goes through the van) where the vent is.

It does actually, particularly when getting it to
remove the hot air in the roof space in summer.

but if you let the wind blow it in, then it goes out where it's
currently
coming in.

Yes, but is going against the natural flow of the hot air
coming out of the roofspace, so doesn't work as well.

Think of electrically powered exhaust fans.

The work much getter moving the air out of the roofspace
than moving outside air into the the roofspace.

Makes no difference how that fan is powered,
still works better to move the hot air in the
roofspace in the way it wants to go by convection.

I tend to do that when designing desktop computers,

I only bother with the cpu fan, but don't run mine with covers on.

but mainly because of where the hot chips are and what needs the most
cooling.* I have intake fans front bottom cooling the disks,

I don't bother cooling mine but I use the lower speed ones
that only get warm to the touch when the room is over 30C
before I turn the air cooler on.

then across the graphics card,

I'm not into gaming so mine don't even have a fan.
The only game I ever play is Freecell Pro and it isnt
exactly demanding of the video card.

then over the CPU then out the top back and/or top.

I do not even get as far as putting the cover on,The ssd is connected
but still sitting on the floor beside the computer

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

I'd have you publicly flogged if you hadn't so obviously enjoyed that the
last time, boy.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 01:50:39 -0400, micky, another obviously mentally
deficient troll-feeding idiot, blathered:

be like having a solar powered lightbulb.

That's a good idea! And they already have them. Lights that store
electricity in the day so that they run without power cords at night

You made the abnormal ******, attention whore and troll very happy again,
troll-feeding senile idiot! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

Default Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 11:43:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Only to a psychopath and it isnt that easy to find now.

If HE's a psychopath, guess what that makes YOU, his one and only "friend"
here, senile Rot! BG

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:59:36 +1100, FMurtz, another notorious, troll-feeding
idiot, babbled:

I would have believed it might make it more comfortable if you're sat
lower down in a building, but once it's been running for a while, the
hot air should still have escaped, no matter where it's going.* And
surely a van just isn't tall enough to have much of a temperature
differential by height?

Last year I put a batch of biscuits on the dash of my car parked in the
sun and they cooked, I would imagine that if there was a wind driven
suction device in the roof it would be different.

There's no bait insipid enough that you seniles will NOT take, eh, senile
fool? BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:52:01 +1100, FMurtz, another obviously brain damaged
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

??? Because it creates suction where there was none before?

I'm more worried about you toothless senile idiots here sucking him off time
and again! BG

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

Surely the outside is an impellor that is driven my the wind - the inside
becomes a centrifugal impellor to extract.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 20:28:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I do not even get as far as putting the cover on,The ssd is connected but
still sitting on the floor beside the computer

I'd have you publicly flogged if you hadn't so obviously enjoyed that the
last time, boy.

Get treatment, lonely senile Ozzie troll!

little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

I tend to do that when designing desktop computers, but mainly
because of where the hot chips are and what needs the most cooling. I have
intake fans front bottom cooling the disks, then across the
graphics card, then over the CPU then out the top back and/or top.

You can't even design your own life.
You are a failure, always have been and always will be.
Peter Hucker, the clown of newsgroups.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

Do you really have nothing better to do?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 10:55:06 +0100, DerbyBorn wrote:

Surely the outside is an impellor that is driven my the wind - the inside
becomes a centrifugal impellor to extract.

Indeed, as Mr Speed already pointed out. It's changing the direction of the natural air flow.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

Except the van thing has no storage.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 10:28:29 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like you want to flog him. Something you're not telling us?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

Doesn't work when you have pets.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

My satnav hates that too, you'd think they'd design them to handle heat.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 05:52:01 +0100, FMurtz wrote:

Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see on
caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the air
was already moving. Surely that's like fitting a generator to your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

??? Because it creates suction where there was none before?

You just made me think of a naked woman kneeling in front of me :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

On 25/10/2018 17:11, Nightjar wrote:
They are a Savonius rotor, which uses the wind to rotate a shaft. There
is a fan attached to the shaft, which, unlike a simple hole, actively
extracts air from the vehicle. They are also widely used on boats, to
keep them ventilated while sitting at their moorings.

And they have the advantage that they work with the wind in any
direction. Even when you are parked (or moored!)

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see on
caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the air
was already moving.Â* Surely that's like fitting a generator to your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

??? Because it creates suction where there was none before?

You just made me think of a naked woman kneeling in front of me :-)

You are one sad sick ****.

Josef Stalin

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 22:20:33 +0100, The Natural Philosopher, the
troll-feeding senile idiot, babbled again:

??? Because it creates suction where there was none before?

You just made me think of a naked woman kneeling in front of me :-)

You are one sad sick ****.

Could it be you are TOO dumb to recognize him? ****ing stupid seniles! LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see on
caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the air
was already moving. Surely that's like fitting a generator to your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

??? Because it creates suction where there was none before?

You just made me think of a naked woman kneeling in front of me :-)

You are one sad sick ****.

What's sick about a blowjob?!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 21:43:51 +0100, Vir Campestris wrote:

On 25/10/2018 17:11, Nightjar wrote:
They are a Savonius rotor, which uses the wind to rotate a shaft. There
is a fan attached to the shaft, which, unlike a simple hole, actively
extracts air from the vehicle. They are also widely used on boats, to
keep them ventilated while sitting at their moorings.

And they have the advantage that they work with the wind in any
direction. Even when you are parked (or moored!)

Moored?!
https://youtu.be/OgpfYBMqURw?t=70

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Hang on though,

Too radical by far...

Why is hanging on radical?

Because you can look rather silly when he drives off
with you hanging on, screaming your little heart out.

You've been watching too many Harrison Ford films.

Nope, we've had a few killed that way.

People hanging onto moving vans?!?

More not being able to let go. And not just vans.

Tied on?

Show me a news article, this sounds really amusing.

Only to a psychopath

Most people like to see others' misfortune, look up "Failarmy" channel on Youtube.

and it isnt that easy to find now.

Google?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you
see
on
caravans?

They act like a pump.

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the
air
was already moving.

It isnt from the place you want to move it from.

Surely that's like fitting a generator to your bicycle to power a
motor
to make you go faster?

Nope, more like using a wind generator to generate
electricity and using the electricity to drive a fan, but
without the losses involved with the electricity
generation and the electrical fan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Hang on though,

Too radical by far...

Why is hanging on radical?

Because you can look rather silly when he drives off
with you hanging on, screaming your little heart out.

You've been watching too many Harrison Ford films.

Nope, we've had a few killed that way.

People hanging onto moving vans?!?

More not being able to let go. And not just vans.

Tied on?

Nope. got their arm trapped in the window when it was raised.

Show me a news article, this sounds really amusing.

Only to a psychopath

Most people like to see others' misfortune,

Only the psychopaths.

and it isnt that easy to find now.

Google?

Didnt find what I wanted on the first page with injured dragged by car
altho one of them in yankeeland was pretty close.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote

Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you
see
on
caravans?

They act like a pump.

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when
the
air
was already moving.

It isnt from the place you want to move it from.

Surely that's like fitting a generator to your bicycle to power
motor
to make you go faster?

Nope, more like using a wind generator to generate
electricity and using the electricity to drive a fan, but
without the losses involved with the electricity
generation and the electrical fan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics

Default Lonely Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 11:50:48 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

FLUSH 116 lines of sick troll ****

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.sci.physics

wrote:

[...]

Cheaper than the same size of campervan.