Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics
Oversized giraffe Oversized giraffe is offline

Default Why do spinning van roof vents work better?

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 22:20:33 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 26/10/2018 21:35, Oversized giraffe wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 05:52:01 +0100, FMurtz wrote:

Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
Why are these fitted instead of just a stationary vent like you see on
caravans?

http://www.flettner.co.uk/van-roof-vents/

I don't see the point in using the wind to power a vent, when the air
was already moving. Surely that's like fitting a generator to your
bicycle to power a motor to make you go faster?

??? Because it creates suction where there was none before?

You just made me think of a naked woman kneeling in front of me :-)

You are one sad sick ****.

What's sick about a blowjob?!