Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default Four Vietnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam fake veterans awarded the Silver Star for 1992 rescue mission at Palais d'Amour, Avenue Trang Nguyen, Ho Chi Minh City???

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 08:37:14 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 1:48:59 AM UTC-7, David wrote:
maybe

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:26:10 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:38:37 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/21/2018 2:39 PM, JackPineSavage wrote:
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...zUp6VE28V73VsU

The guy in the middle looks a little familiar to this old war burd.
Now I'm wondering if he served under my "Iron Fist" in Nam.

How many gook fists did YER colon accommodate at the Palais d'Amour,
you old whore turd???

I kind of fart when the fist shows up.

In sort of anticipation?

Why do you asshole loons always trash a good thread?

Why do you fake vet assholes always start a fake vet thread?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:26:10 -0500, "David" wrote:

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

because of fruity pebbles

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 22:39:01 -0500, "David" wrote:

On 10/21/2018 2:39 PM, JackPineSavage wrote:
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...zUp6VE28V73VsU

The guy in the middle looks a little familiar to this old war burd.
Now I'm wondering if he served under my "Iron Fist" in Nam.

How many gook fists did YER colon accommodate at the Palais d'Amour,
you old whore turd???

I kind of fart when the fist shows up.

In sort of anticipation?

Why do you asshole loons always trash a good thread?

Why do you fake vet assholes always start a fake vet thread?

because of fruity pebbles

What the **** are fruity pebbles and what the **** do they got, to do
with fake vets ****ing up a fake vet newsgroup???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

I don't do it, got any?

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 10/25/2018 6:45 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 22:39:01 -0500, "David" wrote:

On 10/21/2018 2:39 PM, JackPineSavage wrote:
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...zUp6VE28V73VsU

The guy in the middle looks a little familiar to this old war burd.
Now I'm wondering if he served under my "Iron Fist" in Nam.

How many gook fists did YER colon accommodate at the Palais d'Amour,
you old whore turd???

I kind of fart when the fist shows up.

In sort of anticipation?

Why do you asshole loons always trash a good thread?

Why do you fake vet assholes always start a fake vet thread?

because of fruity pebbles

What the **** are fruity pebbles and what the **** do they got, to do
with fake vets ****ing up a fake vet newsgroup???

He's sayin' yer a fruity pebble, you dense ditwad!
LOL

Are you allright?

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 06:49:59 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Ironic coming from a GBLTPQC fairy like you, Lumumba!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 09:59:16 -0500, "David" wrote:

On 10/21/2018 2:39 PM, JackPineSavage wrote:
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...zUp6VE28V73VsU

The guy in the middle looks a little familiar to this old war burd.
Now I'm wondering if he served under my "Iron Fist" in Nam.

How many gook fists did YER colon accommodate at the Palais d'Amour,
you old whore turd???

I kind of fart when the fist shows up.

In sort of anticipation?

Why do you asshole loons always trash a good thread?

Why do you fake vet assholes always start a fake vet thread?

because of fruity pebbles

What the **** are fruity pebbles and what the **** do they got, to do
with fake vets ****ing up a fake vet newsgroup???

I don't do it, got any?

Got any WHAT? Try to make some ****ing sense, will ya???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Now, let's try for those impulses.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 06:48:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

No, let's not. Let's try to make some ****ing sense instead.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

In article ,
A ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

What do you think(?), ****eating freak?

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

I was thinking cereal to fit but it just said something.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

"Sick old nazoid pedo AndrewAndrzejBaron (aka "Ron Jacobson")" wrote in
message news

In article ,
A ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

What do you think(?), ****eating freak?

well, it could be added to it, so maybe won't, and stuff.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

That makes absolutely no ****ing sense. Try again.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

it was just on my mind

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 06:48:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

.. .

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Yes, but those words are strong to me.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 04:11:47 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 06:48:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

Not much use being strong if they don't make any ****ing sense.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

It found its way on to the newsgroup.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Do you like my support group?

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:28:34 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

WHAT ****ing support group???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 07:36:11 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
wrote:

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 7:28:41 AM UTC-7, David wrote:
aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

WOW!!! 36 off topic post in a row.

Shut up, asshole. Go talk to some REAL vets under a bridge someplace.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:28:34 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

http://psinet.shorturl.com

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:27:23 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:28:34 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

[...]

That looks more like a URL.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:27:23 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:28:34 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

[...]

go to it and you'll see

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:45:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

[...]

I don't do liinks.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

here is the direct link: http://psychosis-seizure.proboards.com/

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:05:25 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

I don't do direct links either.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:05:25 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

where is ingdirect?

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

oh, I know of something with maybe epilepsy.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:46:45 -0500, "David" wrote:

.. .

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

That's sort of good. What is it?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:28:44 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:05:25 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

It's nowhere near Toledo.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:28:44 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:05:25 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

not close to me

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:46:45 -0500, "David" wrote:

.. .

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

message board maybe

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:24:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:46:45 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

No, probably not.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:24:01 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:28:44 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

Me too neither.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:24:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:46:45 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

oh maybe might