Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
David David is offline

Default Four Vietnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam fake veterans awarded the Silver Star for 1992 rescue mission at Palais d'Amour, Avenue Trang Nguyen, Ho Chi Minh City???

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:13:36 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:34:40 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 09:59:16 -0500, "David" wrote:

On 10/21/2018 2:39 PM, JackPineSavage wrote:
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...zUp6VE28V73VsU

The guy in the middle looks a little familiar to this old war burd.
Now I'm wondering if he served under my "Iron Fist" in Nam.

How many gook fists did YER colon accommodate at the Palais d'Amour,
you old whore turd???

I kind of fart when the fist shows up.

In sort of anticipation?

Why do you asshole loons always trash a good thread?

Why do you fake vet assholes always start a fake vet thread?

because of fruity pebbles

What the **** are fruity pebbles and what the **** do they got, to do
with fake vets ****ing up a fake vet newsgroup???

I don't do it, got any?

Got any WHAT? Try to make some ****ing sense, will ya???

I was thinking cereal to fit but it just said something.

That makes absolutely no ****ing sense. Try again.

it was just on my mind

It found its way on to the newsgroup.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews