Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default HELL IS NAAAAAAAAAAAAAM, ESPECIALLY TWO WEEKS AT THE PALAIS D'AMOUR IN 1992!

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 22:35:28 -0500, "David"
wrote:

is that for the king in berlin?

No, it's for paying the gook ladyboys at the Palais d'Amour!

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 09:11:45 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

When'ere I appeared in a gook village, I brought the fear of US Military
might to the gook doorstep.

https://llcdn.listelist.com/listelis...34521/0176.jpg

What about when you showed up at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh
City in 1992?

What did you bring? A handful of dong?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:36:53 -0500, "David"
wrote:

sounds familiar

It should do...it's the only time he was ever IN Naaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

.. .

wrote:

is that for the king in berlin?

No, it's for paying the gook ladyboys at the Palais d'Amour!

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

When'ere I appeared in a gook village, I brought the fear of US Military
might to the gook doorstep.

https://llcdn.listelist.com/listelis...34521/0176.jpg

What about when you showed up at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh
City in 1992?

What did you bring? A handful of dong?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 20:18:05 -0500, "David"
wrote:

don't fight with them

With who? The Vietnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamese?

We're all friends now.

.. .

wrote:

sounds familiar

It should do...it's the only time he was ever IN Naaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

. ..