Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default CAN-UH-DUH MAKES POT LEGAL: ASSWORM RAMIFICATION

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:19:58 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 10/22/2018 9:25 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 22:45:54 -0500, "David" wrote:

On 10/19/2018 5:14 AM, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
He needs to drown his misery somehow.

They claim that pot is no worse than cigarette tobacco. That may be
true, but cigarettes can kill, and they are addictive. I say, don't
start the habit in the first place. As a young man, my father smoked
like everybody, but it made him sick, so he gave it away. Pot is
supposed to be soothing. I would rather have a regulated drug with known
consequences, prescribed by a qualified doctor.

Reporters nowadays are expected to sample the activity they are reporting
on. A woman reporting on the street drugs sampled White Revolver, but
only one dose. A guy on White Revolver jumped out of a window, quite
unexpectedly.

Medicinal cannabis is starting to become legal in Oz, but only on
prescription. This week my pdoc recommended hemp oil, which is
apparently quite different. It can be sourced legally from Tasmania:
see

http://www.seedguides.info/hemp-oil/

That page seems to be sponsored by another sect of Catholic-haters.
alt.usenet.kooks (which is on my server's ban list) sounds like just the
place for them. Catholics are good Christians. Get rid of the Catholics,
and these sects offer nothing to put in their place. The sect would be
left with nothing to live for. The word Jesus used most was Love, not
hate.

Doug.

You should be on a ban list.
Or better yet, Schindler's list.

Schindler was a jewloving asshole.

it’s a goat that is a house pet

Not for jews...for jews a goat is a spouse.

David, it may look like a goat, but it's just Miss Recktum getting ****ed by sailors.

As opposed to a fake vet moulie getting rogered by his moulie tranny
'Pleasance' (a nigra name if ever I heard one)?

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David" wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

.. .

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:29:23 -0500, "David" wrote:

ok, that kind of talking confuses me a little bit.

Yes, we noticed.

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David" wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

. ..

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:08:47 -0500, "David" wrote:

what about things like consequences?

They happen. Not much you can do about it.

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:29:23 -0500, "David" wrote:

ok, that kind of talking confuses me a little bit.

Yes, we noticed.

. ..

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:01:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

not unless you go out the door

Escaping through an open door doesn't change anything.

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:08:47 -0500, "David" wrote:

what about things like consequences?

They happen. Not much you can do about it.

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David" wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

m...

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:25:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

the door here is always open with a card key

Except when they lock you up for the night.

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:01:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

not unless you go out the door

Escaping through an open door doesn't change anything.

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:29:23 -0500, "David" wrote:

ok, that kind of talking confuses me a little bit.

Yes, we noticed.

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David" wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

om...

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:44:11 -0500, "David" wrote:

I have a card.

The cards are deactivated at night. Try it!

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:25:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

the door here is always open with a card key

Except when they lock you up for the night.

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:08:47 -0500, "David" wrote:

what about things like consequences?

They happen. Not much you can do about it.

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 23:29:23 -0500, "David" wrote:

ok, that kind of talking confuses me a little bit.

Yes, we noticed.

om...

news:5emusdtast4hipo3s7eeekgild9majqmem@4ax. com...

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

then I won't get out on the lyft, I haven't had the motivation to.

That's right! You can't escape if you're locked in!

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:44:11 -0500, "David" wrote:

I have a card.

The cards are deactivated at night. Try it!

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:01:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

not unless you go out the door

Escaping through an open door doesn't change anything.

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:08:47 -0500, "David" wrote:

what about things like consequences?

They happen. Not much you can do about it.

om...

news:mfp6td1evpnc6sr72lubekp7pcjot396l1@4ax. com...

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:27:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

its motif

Of course it is. WHAT is????

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

then I won't get out on the lyft, I haven't had the motivation to.

That's right! You can't escape if you're locked in!

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:25:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

the door here is always open with a card key

Except when they lock you up for the night.

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:01:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

not unless you go out the door

Escaping through an open door doesn't change anything.

om...

news:j9o8tdphjd411bkedq5is0k3rdjs9uu5eh@4ax. com...

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

me too

aliash)" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:27:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

its motif

Of course it is. WHAT is????

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

then I won't get out on the lyft, I haven't had the motivation to.

That's right! You can't escape if you're locked in!

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:25:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

the door here is always open with a card key

Except when they lock you up for the night.

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:01:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

not unless you go out the door

Escaping through an open door doesn't change anything.

om...

aliash)" wrote in message
news:mfp6td1evpnc6sr72lubekp7pcjot396l1@4ax .com...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:22:32 -0500, "David" wrote:

me too

You too WHAT???

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:27:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

its motif

Of course it is. WHAT is????

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:44:11 -0500, "David" wrote:

I have a card.

The cards are deactivated at night. Try it!

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:25:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

the door here is always open with a card key

Except when they lock you up for the night.

om...

news:c84etd5el8u5btjdabg6crbbvm4v6i5q8s@4ax. com...

aliash)" wrote in message
news:mfp6td1evpnc6sr72lubekp7pcjot396l1@4a x.com...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

what you getting at a photo?

aliash)" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:22:32 -0500, "David" wrote:

me too

You too WHAT???

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:27:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

its motif

Of course it is. WHAT is????

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:44:11 -0500, "David" wrote:

I have a card.

The cards are deactivated at night. Try it!

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:25:24 -0500, "David" wrote:

the door here is always open with a card key

Except when they lock you up for the night.

om...

aliash)" wrote in message
news:mfp6td1evpnc6sr72lubekp7pcjot396l1@4a x.com...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:03:54 -0500, "David" wrote:

what you getting at a photo?

What you not making sense again?

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:22:32 -0500, "David" wrote:

me too

You too WHAT???

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

then I won't get out on the lyft, I haven't had the motivation to.

That's right! You can't escape if you're locked in!

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:44:11 -0500, "David" wrote:

I have a card.

The cards are deactivated at night. Try it!

om...

news:hnqetd1cvq9uenqqtdca33sjhsu1t70dlt@4ax. com...

aliash)" wrote in message
news:mfp6td1evpnc6sr72lubekp7pcjot396l1@4 ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

must have been another post or something

aliash)" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:03:54 -0500, "David" wrote:

what you getting at a photo?

What you not making sense again?

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:22:32 -0500, "David" wrote:

me too

You too WHAT???

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

then I won't get out on the lyft, I haven't had the motivation to.

That's right! You can't escape if you're locked in!

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:44:11 -0500, "David" wrote:

I have a card.

The cards are deactivated at night. Try it!

om...

aliash)" wrote in message
news:mfp6td1evpnc6sr72lubekp7pcjot396l1@4 ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

aliash)"Â* wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:27:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

its motif

Of course it is.Â* WHAT is????

aliash)"Â* wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

then I won't get out on the lyft, I haven't had the motivation to.

That's right!Â* You can't escape if you're locked in!

aliash)"Â* wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:44:11 -0500, "David" wrote:

I have a card.

The cards are deactivated at night.Â* Try it!

wrote:

what about things like consequences?

They happen.Â* Not much you can do about it.

aliash)"Â* wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
He needs to drown his misery somehow.

They claim that pot is no worse than cigarette tobacco.
That
may
be
true, but cigarettes can kill, and they are addictive.Â* I
say,
don't
start the habit in the first place.Â* As a young man, my
father
smoked
like everybody, but it made him sick, so he gave it away.
Pot
is
supposed to be soothing.Â* I would rather have a regulated
drug
with
known
consequences, prescribed by a qualified doctor.

Reporters nowadays are expected to sample the activity they
are
reporting
on.Â* A woman reporting on the street drugs sampled White
Revolver,
but
only one dose. A guy on White Revolver jumped out of a
window,
quite
unexpectedly.

Medicinal cannabis is starting to become legal in Oz, but
only
on
prescription.Â* This week my pdoc recommended hemp oil,
which
is
apparently quite different. It can be sourced legally from
Tasmania:
Â*Â* see

http://www.seedguides.info/hemp-oil/

That page seems to be sponsored by another sect of
Catholic-haters.
alt.usenet.kooks (which is on my server's ban list) sounds
like
just
the
place for them.Â* Catholics are good Christians. Get rid of
the
Catholics,
and these sects offer nothing to put in their place.Â* The
sect
would
be
left with nothing to live for.Â* The word Jesus used most
was
Love,
not
hate.

Doug.

You should be on a ban list.
Or better yet, Schindler's list.

Schindler was a jewloving asshole.

its a goat that is a house pet

Not for jews...for jews a goat is a spouse.

David, it may look like a goat, but it's just Miss Recktum
getting
****ed
by sailors.

As opposed to a fake vet moulie getting rogered by his moulie
tranny
'Pleasance' (a nigra name if ever I heard one)?

- -

- -

Arizona."
- KlaunÂ* ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill.Â* The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- KlaunÂ* ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

there's a special card for night doors
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:08:32 -0500, "David" wrote:

must have been another post or something

Most of them, actually.

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:03:54 -0500, "David" wrote:

what you getting at a photo?

What you not making sense again?

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:27:49 -0500, "David" wrote:

its motif

Of course it is. WHAT is????

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:03:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

then I won't get out on the lyft, I haven't had the motivation to.

That's right! You can't escape if you're locked in!

om...

news:96tetdpncisbo8dvs37bts6k64h9cnm1lv@4ax. com...

aliash)" wrote in message
news:mfp6td1evpnc6sr72lubekp7pcjot396l1@ 4ax.com...

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)"* wrote in message

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:07:19 -0500, "David"
wrote:

that's your mind

No, it's a FACT.

On 19/10/18 07:31, % wrote:
[...]