Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Adding oil

How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...l-1177881-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:44:08 GMT, Barber2012
m wrote:

How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair

Carefully
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

m wrote:

How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair

Carefully

My question: What oil: hair, machine, sewing, hydraulic, tapping, 3 in 1,
motor, transmission, olive?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

m wrote:

How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair

Carefully

My question: What oil: hair, machine, sewing, hydraulic, tapping, 3 in 1,
motor, transmission, olive?

I'm guessing it works like a hydraulic jack. Probably a pipe plug on
the top of the cyclinder.

As far as oil, I'd guess hydraulic unless it is an Italian stylist and
your olive suggestion may be better.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair

Carefully

My question: What oil: hair, machine, sewing, hydraulic, tapping, 3 in 1,
motor, transmission, olive?

I'm guessing it works like a hydraulic jack. Probably a pipe plug on
the top of the cyclinder.

As far as oil, I'd guess hydraulic unless it is an Italian stylist and
your olive suggestion may be better.

Q: Why does an electric barber chair need oil added? Can't say I
ever sat in electric operated.

One thing I know is, if you sit in a barber long enough, you will get
a hair cut.

Posted to alt.home.repair

How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair

Carefully

My question: What oil: hair, machine, sewing, hydraulic, tapping, 3 in 1,
motor, transmission, olive?

I'm guessing it works like a hydraulic jack. Probably a pipe plug on
the top of the cyclinder.
As far as oil, I'd guess hydraulic unless it is an Italian stylist and
your olive suggestion may be better.

As of yesterday, in Canada, we use hash oil ..
the higher you go, the higher you get !
.. a little dab will do ya .. in.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/18 10:44 AM, Barber2012 wrote:
How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair

Maybe write or call the manufacturer:

https://beauty.takarabelmont.com/contact
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.downloadthingsnow.com/fon...ir-manual.html