Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Single handle delta kitchen faucer

Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ball & washer in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any suggestions?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...r-1176723-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:44:02 GMT, Dgilly
m wrote:

Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ball & washer in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any suggestions?

Not quite sure what you are asking ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyY6ScEdFM

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:44:02 GMT, Dgilly
m wrote:

Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ball & washer in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any suggestions?

If you replaced all those parts, why do you want to remove the faucet?

What do you consider the faucet to be?
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ball & washer in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any suggestions?

This isn't twitter. You can explain yourself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dgilly wrote:
Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ballĀ* & washer
in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any
suggestions?

I I read that in the directions while installing a similar
bathroom faucet. If you are talking about the part the feels
like it has a spring under it, and holds the filter onto the
faucet, read on. Turns out there is a special tool to help
remove it, but since we non-Delta professionals lack that, an
adjustable wrench with a towel in the teeth will suffice. It
comes off--it's just not as easy to loosen as the instructions
imply. Once you try using the wrench instead of your fingers, it
come off *easily*! HTH

Bill

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ball & washer in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any suggestions?

If you replaced all those parts, why do you want to remove the faucet?

What do you consider the faucet to be?

The OP needs to review Faucet Anatomy 101:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/cd...44bd5f42cf.jpg

https://www.marathigazal.com/wp-cont...om-diagram.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 10:44:06 PM UTC-4, Dgilly wrote:
Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ball & washer in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any suggestions?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...r-1176723-.htm

You're just not pulling hard enough.
Hook up a heavy rope to the faucet and tie the other end to your car.
Make sure the water is on and drive away.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 7:49:41 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 9/30/2018 7:44 PM, Dgilly wrote:
Removed handle and replaced the springs & washers, ballĀ* & washer in faucet.
Can not remove the faucet. What I've read says it pulls off. Any suggestions?

Call a plumber.

Troll alert.