Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I find replacement pipes like these?

hi
this house was built in 1955 and we think these pipes are original.
These pipes have to be replaced now
And the plumber said that if he cant find compatible or original pipes it will be a bigger job.
Does anyone know where to find replacement pipes?

Thanks!

http://tinypic.com/r/15dxav9/9