Posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,us.military.army,uk.rec.sheds

Default Diesel Fuel as weed killer?

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 8/25/2018 2:14 PM, onyx wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

In Nam we had an ol' sayin' about diesel: "Diesel is as diesel does." Does
that make any sense to youse guys?

Best of all, the weeds don't grow back...

Posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,us.military.army,uk.rec.sheds

On 8/25/2018 2:14 PM, onyx wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

In Nam we had an ol' sayin' about diesel: "Diesel is as diesel does." Does
that make any sense to youse guys?

Best of all, the weeds don't grow back...

Good for getting rid of moles, but then is aftershave someone bought you.
--
Jim S
Posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,us.military.army,uk.rec.sheds

On 8/25/2018 2:14 PM, onyx wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

In Nam we had an ol' sayin' about diesel: "Diesel is as diesel does." Does
that make any sense to youse guys?

Best of all, the weeds don't grow back...

Good for getting rid of moles, but then is aftershave someone bought you.

I wooden dab diseasal on my moles. It might turn them malignant.

Tone

diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace? [email protected] Home Repair 45 November 24th 19 01:46 AM
diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace? lp13-30 Home Repair 20 December 23rd 17 05:52 AM
spot weed killer? tenplay Home Repair 32 July 7th 10 05:32 PM
DIY Weed Killer (Effective Stuff) Pet - www.GymRatZ.co.uk UK diy 58 May 13th 08 07:36 AM
Weed killer for driveway? RobertM Home Repair 28 April 18th 06 05:47 PM