Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default The American pipe dream

"The American dream is even harder to achieve than we thought"

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/th...ght-2018-09-04

"Most people remain as rich (or as poor) as their parents"

"How much money do you make? It may have less to do with how hard you
work and a lot to do with how much your father makes, a new study shows.

The idea that anyone can own their own home and do better financially
than the previous generation with the right amount of hard work has long
been central to Americans’ self-perception. But achieving those goals
may be more difficult than previously thought, according to a study
released Monday by New York University sociology professor Michael Hout.
The research showed that workers in the U.S. are much more likely to
remain in the same social class as their parents than workers in other
countries."

Land of the free.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 09:00:12 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

[...]

Pooh, does this mean taht there is less social mobility in the classless
land of the free than there is in the remains of the class ridden
British Empire?

--
**** the cat
Webmeister in waiting
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Thanks for asking ****. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

Pooh, I was born a feral. Life was tough keeping up the quota of small
mammal and bird kills but I worked hard and now I'm a furry ornament and
comforter in two plush homes in Hampstead.

God save the queen.

--
Spit the cat
Duddit's only lives if you feed him through a straw
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

Spit, thank you for your inspiring motivational story. If you can make
it here you can make it anywhere.. except here it's easier.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

"You think you're so clever and classless and free but you're still
****ing peasants as far as I can see."

Lenin. Oops, Lennon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfsLZIh34yI

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02D2T3wGCYg

No future for you...
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

Ah! some real music. None of that tales from topographic oceans ****.

That generation made their own future dear boy. We despised the working
class hero ******** and the whole ****ing boss worker union cluster ****
it was our misfortune to witness growing up. That spirit died with their
pampered children RIP and here we are. I mean it man.

It was so good while it lasted. I feel quite invigorated just watching
it.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 09/05/2018 08:07 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
That generation made their own future dear boy. We despised the working
class hero ******** and the whole ****ing boss worker union cluster ****
it was our misfortune to witness growing up. That spirit died with their
pampered children RIP and here we are. I mean it man.

I have noticed Generation Z or whatever it is tends to be whiney rather
than actually doing anything. I despise the antifas but at least they
get their asses off the couch and put down the iPad for a moment.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 21:08:01 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

That generation made their own future dear boy. We despised the working
class hero ******** and the whole ****ing boss worker union cluster ****
it was our misfortune to witness growing up. That spirit died with their
pampered children RIP and here we are. I mean it man.

I have noticed Generation Z or whatever it is tends to be whiney rather
than actually doing anything. I despise the antifas but at least they
get their asses off the couch and put down the iPad for a moment.

snicker at so much more senile drivel

Thanks for the entertainment, senile ones! LOL

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 10:39:13 +0200, Peeler
wrote:

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 21:08:01 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

That generation made their own future dear boy. We despised the working
class hero ******** and the whole ****ing boss worker union cluster ****
it was our misfortune to witness growing up. That spirit died with their
pampered children RIP and here we are. I mean it man.

I have noticed Generation Z or whatever it is tends to be whiney rather
than actually doing anything. I despise the antifas but at least they
get their asses off the couch and put down the iPad for a moment.

snicker at so much more senile drivel

Thanks for the entertainment, senile ones! LOL

YW, entitled juvenile.