Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default The American pipe dream

On 09/05/2018 08:07 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
That generation made their own future dear boy. We despised the working
class hero ******** and the whole ****ing boss worker union cluster ****
it was our misfortune to witness growing up. That spirit died with their
pampered children RIP and here we are. I mean it man.

I have noticed Generation Z or whatever it is tends to be whiney rather
than actually doing anything. I despise the antifas but at least they
get their asses off the couch and put down the iPad for a moment.