Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Dream: Tenth Mark of the Beast Dream

Dream: Tenth Mark of the Beast Dream

I dreamed I was running and I saw an American Flag lay down on the ground. I told someone standing the "That Flag is defiled. It has to be burned." I scoop it up to take it to go burning it. I see a VFW Hall and I go in and tell them about the Flag. Some guy takes it out back to burn it.

So then I finally get home. I'm almost home and I'm up to the part of Route 104, near my home, and it's dark. I see my old boss pulled over on the side of the road, messing with a truck. We both observe a military vehicle come out of the Princeton Church of God. It has people all in the back. I tell my boss, "That looks like people being taken to a Camp." He says, "Yeah. I don't like the looks of that at all."

Then I'm up town, later in the day. I'm at the Intersection of Mercer St., Center St. and Park Ave. I see military personnel everywhere. I get out and I'm taken to an office on the side of the street. The man tell me to get out my ID. I get out my Drivers License and hand it to him. He scans the back of it. He then looks at it and says: "Pronounce your name." I say, "Andrew Nichols" He then says, "How many syllables is that? I say two." He goes, "Is it A-A-drew Nichols." I say, "No. Not three syllables but two."

Someone hands him a plastic packet that looked like it had a microchip injector in it. I see it and say, "Thanks Sir! Bye."

I then walk out and got the hell out of there.

I then wake up.

July 30, 2016 - 7:30am

Luke Nichols
http://dreamsofluke.org

How To Find a Dream Job arshad hussain Metalworking 0 May 24th 12 07:58 PM
666 Mark of the Beast Is Real Hank Kroll Home Ownership 0 November 26th 08 11:38 PM
Dream Home zl23uu Home Repair 0 April 20th 08 01:04 PM
MY DREAM HOUSE Raset Home Repair 2 July 11th 06 01:48 PM