Posted to alt.home.repair
omg omg is offline

Default bicyclist rides through warning gates of draw bridge, falls betweengap

This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default guess the religion

On 8/19/18 5:53 AM, omg wrote:
This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:53:58 -0400, omg
wrote:

This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

She's lucky they didn't lower it and kill her or cut off her legs.
There is usually an operator who can see the bridge, but can he see all
three gaps? Maybe now they have TV for the gap he can't see directly.

And if she'd made it past that gap, what did she plan to do when she got
to the top of the first half.

If it hadn't started going up at all, I can imagine trying to beat it,
confusing it with railroad tracks. But once they start to go up,
they're not that slow. Sine and cosine and everything means it only
takes 4 or 5 seconds for the second gap to be too big to jump.

She also went over at an angle, instead of straight on. Even if they
were railroad tracks, you want to go straight on, perpendicular to the
tracks, even if they're not perpendicular to the street.

Was she drunk?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-08-19, omg wrote:
This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

As with the idiot leftist cyclists who got themselves stabbed in
Dirkadirkastan, she probably believed that the bridge opening (like
evil) was nothing more than a make-believe concept. Ignoring objective
reality, a specialty of DemocRAT snowflakes, can lead to disastrous
consequences.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

Foxnews and the WaPo have a new thing now where the videos run in
succession but the url at the top does not change.

so I don't have the url for the one that followed this, at least for
me., but it's worth seeing. Ah, there's a row of videos below the
window and it's called "Raw video: Hikers escape wildfire by driving
through it"

It might be http://video.foxnews.com/v/582408266...#sp=show-clips

Its end is anticlimactic, I'll warn you.

Heres a tiny bit of text and another copy:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hikers-at...174309628.html

This has more text and actually says what happened.
http://www.kpax.com/story/38912768/c...-in-glacier-np

something similar
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...fire-1.4263060

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:54:07 AM UTC-5, omg wrote:
This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

I believe the stupid among us NEED to die so they can't reproduce. That's why I believe things need to be as dangerous as possible. Parents would keep a better eye on their children who should always be protected. Traffic crossing signals would not be needed. If someone does something stupid that gets them killed, grind their body up for fertilizer to help grow food for the smart people. snicker ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/19/2018 7:47 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:54:07 AM UTC-5, omg wrote:
This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

I believe the stupid among us NEED to die so they can't reproduce. That's why I believe things need to be as dangerous as possible. Parents would keep a better eye on their children who should always be protected. Traffic crossing signals would not be needed. If someone does something stupid that gets them killed, grind their body up for fertilizer to help grow food for the smart people. snicker ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

Is this woman even capable of tying her own shoes? I've never seen anything so stupid.Â* Obviously a democrat.