Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default bicyclist rides through warning gates of draw bridge, falls between gap

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:53:58 -0400, omg
wrote:

This woman should not be allowed to breed or vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/17...in-bridge.html

Foxnews and the WaPo have a new thing now where the videos run in
succession but the url at the top does not change.

so I don't have the url for the one that followed this, at least for
me., but it's worth seeing. Ah, there's a row of videos below the
window and it's called "Raw video: Hikers escape wildfire by driving
through it"

It might be http://video.foxnews.com/v/582408266...#sp=show-clips

Its end is anticlimactic, I'll warn you.

Heres a tiny bit of text and another copy:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hikers-at...174309628.html

This has more text and actually says what happened.
http://www.kpax.com/story/38912768/c...-in-glacier-np

something similar
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...fire-1.4263060