Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Massive 'Become a Pork Lover' bus sparks vegan protest as mounted police forced to intervene

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 06:26:49 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

LOL

Perhaps they should promote British Pork?

What's your problem? Don't people have a right to speak? The British
Pork industry can promote if they choose. WTF is your problem.

Generally I support this kind of thing. There's nothing wrong with
vegetarian food and the better it gets and the more available it is the
happier I am. This kind of protest has led to better animal welfare and
food standards and keeps the farmers on their toes. It's all good. I do
like a nice pork pie with English mustard and I know I shouldn't but
salami...

You're just a whining old man. Go eat some tofu.

Massive 'Become a Pork Lover' bus sparks vegan protest as mounted police
forced to intervene

A massive bus emblazoned with the words 'become a pork lover' has sparked a
vegan protest - with mounted cops forced to intervene.
The pink vehicle, from the 'Pork Lovers Tour', has been parked in Bristol's
main shopping area in a bid to promote Spanish pork products.

Featuring a giant heart-shaped snout and pigs' ears, it has led to an
impromptu protest by vegan activists in Broadmead, Bristol Live reports.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...r-bus-12944640

Shoppers are being invited on board the bus to taste freebies, learn pork
cooking techniques and receive nutrition advice.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 07:17:31 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

LOL!!

Massive 'Become a Pork Lover' bus sparks vegan protest as mounted police
forced to intervene

ROTFLMAO!

https://i2-prod.bristolpost.co.uk/in...kLoversBus.jpg

Really too funny. Did the Spaniards carry knives to slice up the salami?
Blades longer than 3 inches are a no no. This is why the Armada failed.
Health and safety. They kept slicing their fingers off, one thing led to
another and they ended up on the rocks. Well that and the fire ships.
abelard was there. He'll tell you all about it. We had to put them down
humanely and take their goods for safe keeping. It was the best we could
do in a harsh cruel world.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 06:26:49 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: LOL
:
[...]

: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal
lesbian,
: the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:45:30 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Buy British or STFU and move to Spain.

You're so tough.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 07:17:31 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: LOL!!
:
:
[...]
: : wrote:
: :
: : LOL
: :
[...]

: : --
: : p-0.0-h the cat
: :
[...]

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

wrote:

LOL

Perhaps they should promote British Pork?

What's your problem? Don't people have a right to speak? The British
Pork industry can promote if they choose. WTF is your problem.

Generally I support this kind of thing. There's nothing wrong with
vegetarian food and the better it gets and the more available it is the
happier I am. This kind of protest has led to better animal welfare and
food standards and keeps the farmers on their toes. It's all good. I do
like a nice pork pie with English mustard and I know I shouldn't but
salami...

You're just a whining old man. Go eat some tofu.

burpford doesn't care about animal welfare

Massive 'Become a Pork Lover' bus sparks vegan protest as mounted police
forced to intervene

A massive bus emblazoned with the words 'become a pork lover' has sparked a
vegan protest - with mounted cops forced to intervene.
The pink vehicle, from the 'Pork Lovers Tour', has been parked in Bristol's
main shopping area in a bid to promote Spanish pork products.

Featuring a giant heart-shaped snout and pigs' ears, it has led to an
impromptu protest by vegan activists in Broadmead, Bristol Live reports.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...r-bus-12944640

Shoppers are being invited on board the bus to taste freebies, learn pork
cooking techniques and receive nutrition advice.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 16:23:31 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" wrote in message
anews.com...
: On 26 Jul 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
: (in ):
:
: On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 06:26:49 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: LOL
:
: Perhaps they should promote British Pork?
:
: What's your problem? Don't people have a right to speak? The British
: Pork industry can promote if they choose. WTF is your problem.
:
: Generally I support this kind of thing. There's nothing wrong with
: vegetarian food and the better it gets and the more available it is the
: happier I am. This kind of protest has led to better animal welfare and
: food standards and keeps the farmers on their toes. It's all good. I do
: like a nice pork pie with English mustard and I know I shouldn't but
: salami...
:
: You really shouldn't, because salami and other processed meat are stuffed
: full of chemicals to preserve the contents as long as possible.
:
: I used to eat a lot of French, German and Italian cured meats bought from
the
: local deli. They said they imported most of their stuff from small
European
: wholesalers.
:
: But the increasing number of nearby supermarkets put them out of business,
so
: I moved my allegiance to Waitrose, but nearly all their charcuterie
products
: taste of chemicals - so now I eat very little of the processed nonsense.

I don't eat a lot. I agree. We've moved on but a bacon sarnie once in a
while... Damn, I so want a bacon and egg roll now.