Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vynil cracking on leather Lazy Boy recliner under arms

replying to RamblinOn, George wrote:
Not true, I have a similar problem. Lazy Boy has 1 yr warranty. I was never
told and the the literature I have, lists a bill of materials. Only after we
noted the cracks on materials near seams did we discover that what we had was
not leather, but a mix of leather and vinyl. I am awaiting a response from
Lazy Boy. We have bought thousnds of dollars in furniture from our local
store and expect better.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ms-472930-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 1:14:07 PM UTC-5, George wrote:
replying to RamblinOn, George wrote:
Not true, I have a similar problem. Lazy Boy has 1 yr warranty. I was never
told and the the literature I have, lists a bill of materials. Only after we
noted the cracks on materials near seams did we discover that what we had was
not leather, but a mix of leather and vinyl. I am awaiting a response from
Lazy Boy. We have bought thousnds of dollars in furniture from our local
store and expect better.
--

You need a medium. RamblinOn was run over by a truck 15 years ago shortly after he made his post to this newsgroup. It was a tragic loss for his family and friends. His gerbils really miss him. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Can I Convert a electric recliner chair to manual recliner? Mick. UK diy 38 May 16th 21 07:46 AM
La-Z-Boy Recliner gcotterl Home Repair 7 March 18th 19 10:30 PM
Lay-Z-boy recliner foot mechanism chair is stuck in up position [email protected] Home Repair 32 October 31st 17 07:58 PM
Antique brass chandelier - arms bent (chandelier arms not mine)- need help. ssiii Home Repair 0 August 1st 17 05:44 PM
Bali Vertical Blinds vs. Graber Vertical Blinds (Vynil) - which one is better? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 30th 06 08:20 PM