DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vynil cracking on leather Lazy Boy recliner under arms (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/614955-re-vynil-cracking-leather-lazy-boy-recliner-under-arms.html)

George July 17th 18 07:14 PM

Vynil cracking on leather Lazy Boy recliner under arms

replying to RamblinOn, George wrote:
Not true, I have a similar problem. Lazy Boy has 1 yr warranty. I was never
told and the the literature I have, lists a bill of materials. Only after we
noted the cracks on materials near seams did we discover that what we had was
not leather, but a mix of leather and vinyl. I am awaiting a response from
Lazy Boy. We have bought thousnds of dollars in furniture from our local
store and expect better.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ms-472930-.htm

Uncle Monster[_2_] July 18th 18 09:06 AM

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 1:14:07 PM UTC-5, George wrote:
replying to RamblinOn, George wrote:
Not true, I have a similar problem. Lazy Boy has 1 yr warranty. I was never
told and the the literature I have, lists a bill of materials. Only after we
noted the cracks on materials near seams did we discover that what we had was
not leather, but a mix of leather and vinyl. I am awaiting a response from
Lazy Boy. We have bought thousnds of dollars in furniture from our local
store and expect better.
--

You need a medium. RamblinOn was run over by a truck 15 years ago shortly after he made his post to this newsgroup. It was a tragic loss for his family and friends. His gerbils really miss him. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster