Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My guess, the British public will reject US chlorinated putridebola chicken.

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 9:06:20 AM UTC-4, psychopath wrote:

Six years ago my lowest blood pressure was 170/100 and that was using blood pressure pills.

After changing to non-GMO organic diet, today my resting pressure is 110/70 and I no longer need blood pressure drugs.

You cannot draw any conclusions from a sample size of 1, except that
it appears to have worked for you (provided that was the only lifestyle
change you made).

My BP is generally 110/70, with no drugs. I don't eat crap, but I
don't eat organic or non-GMO except by happenstance.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 11:34:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 9:06:20 AM UTC-4, psychopath wrote:

Six years ago my lowest blood pressure was 170/100 and that was using blood pressure pills.

After changing to non-GMO organic diet, today my resting pressure is 110/70 and I no longer need blood pressure drugs.

You cannot draw any conclusions from a sample size of 1, except that
it appears to have worked for you (provided that was the only lifestyle
change you made).

My BP is generally 110/70, with no drugs. I don't eat crap, but I
don't eat organic or non-GMO except by happenstance.

Cindy Hamilton

I'm organic, would you eat me? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Organic Monster