Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default My guess, the British public will reject US chlorinated putridebola chicken.

On 7/17/2018 8:35 PM, Bob wrote:
On 7/17/2018 12:34 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 9:06:20 AM UTC-4, psychopath wrote:

Six years ago my lowest blood pressure was 170/100 and that was using
blood pressure pills.

After changing to non-GMO organic diet, today my resting pressure is
110/70 and I no longer need blood pressure drugs.

You cannot draw any conclusions from a sample size of 1, except that
it appears to have worked for you (provided that was the only lifestyle
change you made).

Unless a study was conducted by a mega pharmaceutical company, I
wouldn't trust it either.

Oh. Like the companies that made oxycodone conducted their studies that
proved it was not addictive and completely safe to use.