Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Outrage in US as hundreds of children are kept in cages by bordercontrol in south Texas

Hundreds of children are being kept in cages by US border patrol in
south Texas, with First Lady Melania Trump among those speak out amid
fierce criticism.

The US Border Patrol allowed reporters to briefly visit a large
warehouse on Sunday where it holds families arrested at the country's
southern border.

One of the metal fenced cages had 20 children inside, with bottles of
water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to be used as
blankets scattered about.

The Border Patrol said close to 200 people inside the facility were
minors unaccompanied by a parent. Another 500 were "family units",
parents and children.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3865196.html
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/18/2018 05:26 AM, Bod wrote:

Hundreds of children are being kept in cages by US border patrol in south Texas, with First Lady Melania Trump among those speak out amid fierce criticism.

The US Border Patrol allowed reporters to briefly visit a large warehouse on Sunday where it holds families arrested at the country's southern border.

One of the metal fenced cages had 20 children inside, with bottles of water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to be used as blankets scattered about.

The Border Patrol said close to 200 people inside the facility were minors unaccompanied by a parent. Another 500 were "family units", parents and children.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3865196.html

..

Yah, it's called breaking and entering.Â* They broke in to the US and were here illegally.Â* They are criminals. They got caught.

We're waiting for the humanitarian relief team from their mother country to come pick them up and take *their* criminals back home.

Maybe you would like to adopt some?

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

Yah, it's called breaking and entering.Â* They broke in to the US and
were here illegally.Â* They are criminals. They got caught.

We're waiting for the humanitarian relief team from their mother country
to come pick them up and take *their* criminals back home.

Maybe you would like to adopt some?

What have their kids done wrong?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/18/2018 06:34 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

They're not my kids. Why should I have to pay for them?Â* Maybe you could use your money and adopt some?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2018 7:21 AM, Morph wrote:

Maybe you would like to adopt some?

What have their kids done wrong?

They're not my kids. Why should I have to pay for them?Â* Maybe you could
use your money and adopt some?

Some of us have adopted, maybe you should STFU with your cruel ignorance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 4:26:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Hundreds of children are being kept in cages by US border patrol in
south Texas, with First Lady Melania Trump among those speak out amid
fierce criticism.

The US Border Patrol allowed reporters to briefly visit a large
warehouse on Sunday where it holds families arrested at the country's
southern border.

One of the metal fenced cages had 20 children inside, with bottles of
water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to be used as
blankets scattered about.

The Border Patrol said close to 200 people inside the facility were
minors unaccompanied by a parent. Another 500 were "family units",
parents and children.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3865196.html
--
Bod

They shouldn't be put in cages, all the good Progressive Liberal Leftists Commiecrat Freaks should go to the detention centers and pick up the children and take them home with them to care for them. Put your money where your mouth is. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cage Monster
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:10:35 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

bod the spreader of enlightenment.

Think of the children then feed a cat.

It might even make you a better person.

http://imgbox.com/yZPOJiPP

"Bod" wrote in message
:
[...]
: --
: Bod

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 4:26:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Hundreds of children are being kept in cages by US border patrol in
south Texas, with First Lady Melania Trump among those speak out amid
fierce criticism.

The US Border Patrol allowed reporters to briefly visit a large
warehouse on Sunday where it holds families arrested at the country's
southern border.

One of the metal fenced cages had 20 children inside, with bottles of
water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to be used as
blankets scattered about.

The Border Patrol said close to 200 people inside the facility were
minors unaccompanied by a parent. Another 500 were "family units",
parents and children.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3865196.html
--
Bod

In your country, what happens when someone with children is arrested and there are no family members to take the children in. Are the children just left in the home by themselves? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 6:35:02 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
[...]

I asked you yesterday, what happens in the UK if you are arrested on a warrant
or commit a crime, say breaking and entering or shoplifting? Do they take
your kids with you to jail? Here with US citizens, their kids would be
separated from them. If another parent is available or a relative will take
them, they would be turned over to them. If not, they go to the govt child
services people, who hold them. Why should illegal aliens be treated better
than US citizens? It's exactly what got Trump elected.

who detains and holds them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/06/2018 14:13, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

I'm fairly sure that the kids are held with their parents and they are
certainly not put in cages and made to sleep on the floor.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 8:27:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

Do you have thousands of illegal aliens with children invading your country? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2018 8:03 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/18/2018 7:21 AM, Morph wrote:

Maybe you would like to adopt some?

What have their kids done wrong?

They're not my kids. Why should I have to pay for them?Â* Maybe you
could use your money and adopt some?

Some of us have adopted, maybe you should STFU with your cruel ignorance.

He's just using the type hype response that Bod passed on. Uncle Bod is
dumb enough to believe everything he reads in print and loves to echo
the insanity for this ng.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18/06/2018 14:33, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

What about *1 Million*?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...emoved-UK.html

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2018 8:38 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/18/2018 8:03 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/18/2018 7:21 AM, Morph wrote:

Maybe you would like to adopt some?

What have their kids done wrong?

They're not my kids. Why should I have to pay for them?Â* Maybe you
could use your money and adopt some?

Some of us have adopted, maybe you should STFU with your cruel
ignorance.

He's just using the type hype response that Bod passed on.Â* Uncle Bod
is dumb enough to believe everything he reads in print and loves to
echo the insanity for this ng.

Â* I don't know why all the hue and cry bout this , the same and worse -
much worse , we have direct experience via one of my wife's sisters - is
done every day to American children . Children of citizens , who have
done nothing (in many cases), but had their children snatched by The
Authorities on nothing more than an accusation . No "probable cause"
other than someone made a phone call . And then the parents are put thru
hell proving that there was no basis , and it was all because they
****ed off a neighbor or something equally stupidÂ* .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2018 10:06 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
[...]

I've never seen it but know there are abuses and maybe this insanity has
spread to a lot of our officials.

If they catch anyone robbing a bank, they will be jailed at least until
they make bail or correct the problem and they will be separated from
their children who may end up in an institution or a foster home.

What disturbs me is people believing all the hype as to what is
happening at our border. If anyone breaks the law to get in this
country and is caught there should be consequences. Also why is Mexico
letting these people from central America through their country. If
these people tried to stay in Mexico, Mexico apparently will not give
them asylum and tosses them back whether they need asylum or not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2018 9:16 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/18/2018 10:06 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 6/18/2018 8:38 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/18/2018 8:03 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/18/2018 7:21 AM, Morph wrote:

Maybe you would like to adopt some?

What have their kids done wrong?

They're not my kids. Why should I have to pay for them? Maybe you
could use your money and adopt some?

Some of us have adopted, maybe you should STFU with your cruel
ignorance.

He's just using the type hype response that Bod passed on. Uncle Bod
is dumb enough to believe everything he reads in print and loves to
echo the insanity for this ng.

Â*Â* I don't know why all the hue and cry bout this , the same and
worse - much worse , we have direct experience via one of my wife's
sisters - is done every day to American children . Children of
citizens , who have done nothing (in many cases), but had their
children snatched by The Authorities on nothing more than an
accusation . No "probable cause" other than someone made a phone call
. And then the parents are put thru hell proving that there was no
basis , and it was all because they ****ed off a neighbor or
something equally stupidÂ* .

I've never seen it but know there are abuses and maybe this insanity
has spread to a lot of our officials.

If they catch anyone robbing a bank, they will be jailed at least
until they make bail or correct the problem and they will be separated
from their children who may end up in an institution or a foster home.

What disturbs me is people believing all the hype as to what is
happening at our border.Â* If anyone breaks the law to get in this
country and is caught there should be consequences.Â* Also why is
Mexico letting these people from central America through their
country.Â* If these people tried to stay in Mexico, Mexico apparently
will not give them asylum and tosses them back whether they need
asylum or not.

Â* Think "cannon fodder" . They're trying to crash the system with an
overload of "asylum seekers" while the gangbangers slip in under the
radar . A goodly part of the world is jealous , and would like nothing
more than to turn our once and future great nation into a 3rd world
******** . Mexico is at the head of the list ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2018 10:36 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
[...]

I've heard that some of these invaders are grabbing on to children that
that were abandoned to go to the border by their parents and act like
they are their children to get special attention.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

bod the spreader of enlightenment.

Think of the children then feed a cat.

It might even make you a better person.

My neighborhood needs a little diversity; I think I'll get a Norwegian
Forest Cat. He'll put a little Viking hurt on the other yowlers around here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/18/2018 06:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

The children of illegal immigrants might be getting a better deal than
being lost in the CPS system.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 10:06:06 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
[...]

Or how about someone pulled over for a traffic stop who has kids with
them and the cops find out there is a warrant? Could be for failure
to appear in court for traffic tickets. Ignore that long enough, they
issue a warrant. And then what happens to the kids? Why should illegals
be treated better than citizens?

But the bigger point is that if we do this for awhile, enforce the law,
the message will get back to Central America that you can't get away
with this anymore and they will stop coming. That is the surest way
to have far less kids showing up at the border or dying on the way.
Think about the kids!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 9:27:28 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
[...]

What do you think the living conditions were like where they came from?
Supposedly they are so horrific, that's why they are coming here. Are
you saying it's really not so bad back home?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:06:46 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

The children of illegal immigrants might be getting a better deal than
being lost in the CPS system.

A cot, a squat, three (3) meals a day; maybe even two snacks.
Education. day trips on field trips. Clean sheets, showers, etc.

I can assure you they are not being beaten down by big ugly goons,
maning the facilities. Texas or anywhere.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2018 9:33 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Just read that 250 mini-invaders are coming in daily. In addition more
than twice as many are born to those here illegally. The marines will
tell you that first you kick ass, then you take names.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

[...]

Yah, it's called breaking and entering.* They broke in to the US and
were here illegally.* They are criminals. They got caught.

[...]

In Londonstan SHHHH

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 posted for all of us...

Or how about someone pulled over for a traffic stop who has kids with
them and the cops find out there is a warrant? Could be for failure
to appear in court for traffic tickets. Ignore that long enough, they
issue a warrant. And then what happens to the kids? Why should illegals
be treated better than citizens?

But the bigger point is that if we do this for awhile, enforce the law,
the message will get back to Central America that you can't get away
with this anymore and they will stop coming. That is the surest way
to have far less kids showing up at the border or dying on the way.
Think about the kids!

They are the points I was trying to make.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

The children of illegal immigrants might be getting a better deal than
being lost in the CPS system.

A cot, a squat, three (3) meals a day; maybe even two snacks.
Education. day trips on field trips. Clean sheets, showers, etc.

I can assure you they are not being beaten down by big ugly goons,
maning the facilities. Texas or anywhere.

They may have it better than where they came from.

They may have it better than disaster victims.

They may have it better than the Puerto Ricans had it.

They have it better than our soldiers do in the field of battle.

--
Tekkie