Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Outrage in US as hundreds of children are kept in cages by border control in south Texas

trader_4 posted for all of us...

Or how about someone pulled over for a traffic stop who has kids with
them and the cops find out there is a warrant? Could be for failure
to appear in court for traffic tickets. Ignore that long enough, they
issue a warrant. And then what happens to the kids? Why should illegals
be treated better than citizens?

But the bigger point is that if we do this for awhile, enforce the law,
the message will get back to Central America that you can't get away
with this anymore and they will stop coming. That is the surest way
to have far less kids showing up at the border or dying on the way.
Think about the kids!

They are the points I was trying to make.

--
Tekkie