Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Outrage in US as hundreds of children are kept in cages by bordercontrol in south Texas

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 9:27:28 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 18/06/2018 14:13, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 6:35:02 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 18/06/2018 11:22, Boo Who wrote:
On 06/18/2018 05:26 AM, Bod wrote:

Hundreds of children are being kept in cages by US border patrol in
south Texas, with First Lady Melania Trump among those speak out amid
fierce criticism.

The US Border Patrol allowed reporters to briefly visit a large
warehouse on Sunday where it holds families arrested at the country's
southern border.

One of the metal fenced cages had 20 children inside, with bottles of
water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to be used as
blankets scattered about.

The Border Patrol said close to 200 people inside the facility were
minors unaccompanied by a parent. Another 500 were "family units",
parents and children.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3865196.html

.

Yah, it's called breaking and entering.Â* They broke in to the US and
were here illegally.Â* They are criminals. They got caught.

We're waiting for the humanitarian relief team from their mother country
to come pick them up and take *their* criminals back home.

Maybe you would like to adopt some?

What have their kids done wrong?

--
Bod

I asked you yesterday, what happens in the UK if you are arrested on a warrant
or commit a crime, say breaking and entering or shoplifting? Do they take
your kids with you to jail? Here with US citizens, their kids would be
separated from them. If another parent is available or a relative will take
them, they would be turned over to them. If not, they go to the govt child
services people, who hold them. Why should illegal aliens be treated better
than US citizens? It's exactly what got Trump elected.

who detains and holds them.

I'm fairly sure that the kids are held with their parents and they are
certainly not put in cages and made to sleep on the floor.

--
Bod

What do you think the living conditions were like where they came from?
Supposedly they are so horrific, that's why they are coming here. Are
you saying it's really not so bad back home?