Posted to alt.home.repair

Default being overwhelmed with grass ....

Hi All,

I've been a caretaker for some properties for a while. I'm being
overwhelmed by the lawns getting overgrown. It costs a fortune to get
these properties mowed.

Is there any kind of safe hormone or chemical that can be sprayed on a
lawn to retard growth?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7:47:35 AM UTC-5, DavidG wrote:
Hi All,

I've been a caretaker for some properties for a while. I'm being
overwhelmed by the lawns getting overgrown. It costs a fortune to get
these properties mowed.

Is there any kind of safe hormone or chemical that can be sprayed on a
lawn to retard growth?

If you spray a hormone on the lawn, it could turn Gay. You don't want a retarded lawn because everytime you step on the grass it will make a "Duh" sound. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

DavidG posted for all of us...

Hi All,

I've been a caretaker for some properties for a while. I'm being
overwhelmed by the lawns getting overgrown. It costs a fortune to get
these properties mowed.

Is there any kind of safe hormone or chemical that can be sprayed on a
lawn to retard growth?

I don't know of any, but wait until the spring rains are done and drought
begins.

It also provides an opportunity to buy new tools! Zero turn lawn mower, weed
wackers, trailer, truck, etc.

--
Tekkie