Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The checklist and others

Satire, day after memorial day.

https://imgur.com/a/e3Q1Qzw
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/05/2018 14:10, Dove Tail wrote:
Satire, day after memorial day.

https://imgur.com/a/e3Q1Qzw

:-)

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 May 2018 14:19:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/05/2018 14:10, Dove Tail wrote:
Satire, day after memorial day.

https://imgur.com/a/e3Q1Qzw

:-)

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/05/2018 14:42, None wrote:
On Tue, 29 May 2018 14:19:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/05/2018 14:10, Dove Tail wrote:
Satire, day after memorial day.

https://imgur.com/a/e3Q1Qzw

:-)

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.

I can smell the sweaty steam pouring from his beard from here.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 May 2018 14:57:03 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/05/2018 14:42, None wrote:
On Tue, 29 May 2018 14:19:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/05/2018 14:10, Dove Tail wrote:
Satire, day after memorial day.

https://imgur.com/a/e3Q1Qzw

:-)

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.

I can smell the sweaty steam pouring from his beard from here.

Shhhh! Uncle Menstrual's stench is one of America's secret weapons.
In fact, when Trump fails negotiating with North Korea, the US Air
Force plans on dropping Uncle Menstrual on Pyongyang, the plan being
that his unwashed stench will drive them back to the negotiating
table. If that doesn't do it, they will drop his bed pans on Kim's
house.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote in :

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.

Shhhh! Uncle Menstrual's stench is one of America's secret weapons.

E.S.A.H.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 May 2018 15:20:38 GMT, Jack Meoff
wrote:

Bod wrote in :

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.

Shhhh! Uncle Menstrual's stench is one of America's secret weapons.

E.S.A.H.

The nymshifter is back. Well you didn't leave, but you have only used
a half dozen or so nyms this weekend, which is pretty slow for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Bod wrote in :

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.
Shhhh! Uncle Menstrual's stench is one of America's secret weapons.

E.S.A.H.

The nymshifter is back. Well you didn't leave, but you have only used
a half dozen or so nyms this weekend, which is pretty slow for you.

I didn't know you (or anyone else) were keeping score.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 8:57:08 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 29/05/2018 14:42, None wrote:
On Tue, 29 May 2018 14:19:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/05/2018 14:10, Dove Tail wrote:
Satire, day after memorial day.

https://imgur.com/a/e3Q1Qzw

:-)

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.

I can smell the sweaty steam pouring from his beard from here.
--
Bod

Our Liberal Leftists are more entertaining than yours because they have more brain damage from all the illegal drugs they use. I actually pity them even though they make me laugh. snicker ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29/05/2018 14:42, None wrote:
On Tue, 29 May 2018 14:19:35 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/05/2018 14:10, Dove Tail wrote:
Satire, day after memorial day.

https://imgur.com/a/e3Q1Qzw

:-)

Uncle Menstrual should be checking-in shortly to chastise you for that
smile. Heh.

I can smell the sweaty steam pouring from his beard from here.

Shhhh! Uncle Menstrual's stench is one of America's secret weapons.
In fact, when Trump fails negotiating with North Korea, the US Air
Force plans on dropping Uncle Menstrual on Pyongyang, the plan being
that his unwashed stench will drive them back to the negotiating
table. If that doesn't do it, they will drop his bed pans on Kim's
house.

Ha ha!
--
Bod

OMG! I'm devastated by the sophisticated and extremely well thought out personal attack. Bodyless, our loons are better than your loons. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 29 May 2018 15:03:51 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

OMG! I'm devastated by the sophisticated and extremely well thought out personal attack. Bodyless, our loons are better than your loons. ^_^

Uncle Menstrual, your man vagina is bleeding, again!

Some Midol might help those mental cramps and prevent those whiny,
little bitch, snowflake noises you keep posting.