Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default CO2 at highest level in 800,000 years

On 5/27/18 5:44 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You can't tell me what the weather will be next Thursday but you are
sure waht will be in be 2050.

You are a complete ****tard loon.

"Bod" wrote in message
... : On 13/05/2018 06:01, Uncle
Monster wrote: : On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 11:45:33 PM UTC-5,
Bod wrote: : But natural climate fluctuations are bigger
than what we're doing. : And : if we avert an ice
age, the all the better. : : And as I told you
before, we're only putting the gas back in the : atmosphere
where it used to be. : : over millions of years :
: So things happen faster, who cares? I'd quite like

the weather to : change, it's been pretty boring for the last
42 years. : : I sure you don't like eating fish :
: What's fish got to do with anything? : :

higher levels of CO2, atmosphere heats up, coral reefs die, :
phytoplankton dies, bottom of food chain collapses, fish die : :
They're dying from overfishing anyway. : : And coral

reefs will like more CO2. As for the temperature, they can : grow
where it used to be too cold. : : 'More than 90 percent of
world's coral reefs will die by 2050' : Earth has already lost
half of its 'underwater rainforests' over last 30 : years. : :

https://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...-percent-coral

-reefs-die-2050-climate-change-bleaching-pollution-a7626911.html

: --
: Bod : : Are you gonna be around in the year 2050? Perhaps as
a Leftist mummy? ^_^ : : [8~{} Uncle Mummified Monster : : No,
but my kids and grandkids will be. : : -- : Bod

can you tell what the weather will likely be in Winter? can you tell
what the weather will likely be in Summer?

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

"Likely be", yes.
"Probably be", not so much.
"Will be", no way.

--
dvus
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

but you know enough to make sure your winter gear is up to snuff and you
know when to put away your summer gear