Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CO2 at highest level in 800,000 years

On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:45:28 +0100, Bod wrote:

But natural climate fluctuations are bigger than what we're doing.
And
if we avert an ice age, the all the better.

And as I told you before, we're only putting the gas back in the
atmosphere where it used to be.

over millions of years

So things happen faster, who cares?* I'd quite like the weather to
change, it's been pretty boring for the last 42 years.

I sure you don't like eating fish

What's fish got to do with anything?

higher levels of CO2, atmosphere heats up, coral reefs die,
phytoplankton dies, bottom of food chain collapses, fish die

They're dying from overfishing anyway.

And coral reefs will like more CO2.* As for the temperature, they can
grow where it used to be too cold.

'More than 90 percent of world's coral reefs will die by 2050'
Earth has already lost half of its 'underwater rainforests' over last 30
years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...-a7626911.html

Keep telling your lies. BTW, what's the record of environmental
extremists, to date? 0-1099? ...or is Manhattan under water yet?