Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_‘The_world_is_laughing_at_him=e2=8 0=99?=

On 5/26/2018 9:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 8:04:35 AM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/26/2018 at 5:58:24 AM, Muggles wrote:

On 5/26/2018 1:54 AM, Bod wrote:

You misspelled Hate.

You're entitled to your opinions, but you have to remember I am also
entitled to mine. I don't see hate around every corner or from every
disagreement or discussion. I also don't see hate coming from Trump
unless you want to count his responses to criminals.

"There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See"
-John Heywood, 1546

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have
eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not"
-Jeremiah 5:21

Oh lookie! The anti-religion freak is quoting scripture! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

smile

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =?iso-8859-15?Q?=3D3FThe_world_is_laughing_at_him=3D3F?=

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

https://peewee.com/wp-content/upload...8-10.06.28.png

[8~{} Uncle Wee Monster

Where's Pat Paulson?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =3FThe world is laughing at him=3F

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 1:34:20 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

https://peewee.com/wp-content/upload...8-10.06.28.png

[8~{} Uncle Wee Monster

Where's Pat Paulson?
--
Tekkie

Heck, I think he's aged out of the desire to run. I just checked because I didn't know. He passed away in April of 1997. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 26 May 2018 14:34:19 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Where's Pat Paulson?

Youtube. That is funny sum beach. Great humor...

if elected I will not run.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/26/2018 06:18 AM, Bod wrote:
Trump is dividing the US, IMO.

Who? The UK or did you suddenly become an American?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/26/2018 07:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 12:14:27 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/25/2018 08:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 10:12:53 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/25/2018 6:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 6:04:11 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/25/2018 9:13 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/25/2018 at 6:39:18 AM, Muggles wrote:

The Americans who voted him into office are laughing AND celebrating
because they are finally being heard. America first.

With regard to Donald Trump, if you don't know he is a con man, then
you are one of the marks.

Trump was elected fair and square to the office of President of the
United States of America. He is doing the job he was elected to do.
--
Maggie

The fact that he's doing the job he was elected to do is what is driving the Commiecrat Liberal Leftist Freaks crazy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

I agree.
--
Maggie

Does this mean we're compatible? bats eyes *_^

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Alright Uncle Debonair Monster, if you are going on a date:

No farting
No spitting
No picking your nose
No scratching your ass
And pretend you are listening!

Wait, you two were kidding. Never mind.

:')

I have girlfriends of all ages and marital status. The operative word is "friends". Some people have the warped idea that if a man is friends with a married woman who is not his spouse, there must be some cheating going on. It's not always the case. I have a lot of adopted sisters. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Adoptive Monster

My favorite customers are older, intelligent women. They
are very loyal and protect your from office politics.
The downside is that if I look ill, they rat me out
to my wife.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IOKAmFRoZSB3b3JsZCBpcyBsYXVnaGluZyBhdCBoaW 3igJk=?=

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 2:16:52 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
[...]

My favorite girlfriends are the tiny ones. If a three-year-old girl hugs me and tells me she loves me, I believe her because she has no agenda. I'm very protective of my little friends. What on Earth happens to them when they grow up? I suppose a succession of boyfriends are mean to them so they become jaded but not me. I'm never mean to gals even when they're mean to me. If they develop PMS to the fourth power, I simply bid them a fond farewell and nice life without me in it. I'll never understand abusers. If they start acting crazy, "walk away". In my case, it's "roll away". Some guys like crazy, I don't do crazy. Of course, I don't chase women anymore, it's too frustrating because they walk upstairs and get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Wheeled Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/27/2018 03:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I know what you mean. Sweet little girl are
blessings from God.

I have been hugged a few time by little girls
after fixing their parents computers. A man
could live a lifetime for just one of those hugs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 5:46:52 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
[...]

I adore my little friends who adopt me all the time. I'd visit friends with small children and the little guys would head straight for me and climb all over me. Same way with their pets. The kids and the dogs were trying to get in my lap at the same time. Back home my housemate has a pitbull and the critter will run up to me in my wheelchair and put his big old head in my lap so I can scratch him behind the ears. The dang pup has a head that's the size of a bowling ball if not bigger. Kids and animals run to me and women run from me. Go figure. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Animalistic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/27/2018 04:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and animals run to me and women run from me.

Uncle Heartbreaker Monster,

Hmmmm. Maybe because they fear falling in love too
hard with you? Just a thought.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10:03:43 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/27/2018 04:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and animals run to me and women run from me.

Uncle Heartbreaker Monster,

Hmmmm. Maybe because they fear falling in love too
hard with you? Just a thought.

-T

I think it's the drooling and the crazy eyes. It doesn't bother little kids and animals but women tend to freak out at the sight of me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/27/2018 08:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10:03:43 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/27/2018 04:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and animals run to me and women run from me.

Uncle Heartbreaker Monster,

Hmmmm. Maybe because they fear falling in love too
hard with you? Just a thought.

-T

I think it's the drooling and the crazy eyes. It doesn't bother little kids and animals but women tend to freak out at the sight of me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster

Tell them you are rich. They won't care.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 1:28:26 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/27/2018 08:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10:03:43 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/27/2018 04:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and animals run to me and women run from me.

Uncle Heartbreaker Monster,

Hmmmm. Maybe because they fear falling in love too
hard with you? Just a thought.

-T

I think it's the drooling and the crazy eyes. It doesn't bother little kids and animals but women tend to freak out at the sight of me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster

Tell them you are rich. They won't care.

Are you implying that women are HO's and care only about money?! How dare you?! DUCK NOW! HIDE BEHIND SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Pimp Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/28/2018 01:40 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 1:28:26 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/27/2018 08:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10:03:43 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/27/2018 04:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and animals run to me and women run from me.

Uncle Heartbreaker Monster,

Hmmmm. Maybe because they fear falling in love too
hard with you? Just a thought.

-T

I think it's the drooling and the crazy eyes. It doesn't bother little kids and animals but women tend to freak out at the sight of me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster

Tell them you are rich. They won't care.

Are you implying that women are HO's and care only about money?! How dare you?! DUCK NOW! HIDE BEHIND SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Pimp Monster

Sex object; success object. Hell they write whole book over
the guy being a "success object" and then bitch if we like
our women to be pretty. (I am blessed with a very pretty
wife, both on the outside and the inside, which is
usually mutually exclusive, but not is her case.)

And, yes, I am hiding!

Oh, I really ducked that one. I just told them I was you.
I don't think they can find you, so I think you are safe.
Well, pretty much so...

What are eFriends for?

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 4:41:31 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
[...]

I use a proxy which shows me to be in New York City even though I'm in Birmingham Alabamastan. Sometimes it shows me to be in Clifton New Jersey. I can switch to different locations which I do when I wish to see region-specific content. I'm using the free version of Browsec which meets my needs for the time being. ^_^

https://browsec.com/en/

[8~{} Uncle Proxy Monster