Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IOKAmFRoZSB3b3JsZCBpcyBsYXVnaGluZyBhdCBoaW 3igJk=?=

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 2:16:52 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/26/2018 07:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 12:14:27 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/25/2018 08:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 10:12:53 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/25/2018 6:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 6:04:11 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/25/2018 9:13 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/25/2018 at 6:39:18 AM, Muggles wrote:

The Americans who voted him into office are laughing AND celebrating
because they are finally being heard. America first.

With regard to Donald Trump, if you don't know he is a con man, then
you are one of the marks.

Trump was elected fair and square to the office of President of the
United States of America. He is doing the job he was elected to do.
--
Maggie

The fact that he's doing the job he was elected to do is what is driving the Commiecrat Liberal Leftist Freaks crazy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

I agree.
--
Maggie

Does this mean we're compatible? bats eyes *_^

[8~{} Uncle Smitten Monster

Alright Uncle Debonair Monster, if you are going on a date:

No farting
No spitting
No picking your nose
No scratching your ass
And pretend you are listening!

Wait, you two were kidding. Never mind.

:')

I have girlfriends of all ages and marital status. The operative word is "friends". Some people have the warped idea that if a man is friends with a married woman who is not his spouse, there must be some cheating going on. It's not always the case. I have a lot of adopted sisters. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Adoptive Monster

My favorite customers are older, intelligent women. They
are very loyal and protect your from office politics.
The downside is that if I look ill, they rat me out
to my wife.

My favorite girlfriends are the tiny ones. If a three-year-old girl hugs me and tells me she loves me, I believe her because she has no agenda. I'm very protective of my little friends. What on Earth happens to them when they grow up? I suppose a succession of boyfriends are mean to them so they become jaded but not me. I'm never mean to gals even when they're mean to me. If they develop PMS to the fourth power, I simply bid them a fond farewell and nice life without me in it. I'll never understand abusers. If they start acting crazy, "walk away". In my case, it's "roll away". Some guys like crazy, I don't do crazy. Of course, I don't chase women anymore, it's too frustrating because they walk upstairs and get away. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Wheeled Monster