Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Why The Study Of History Is So Important

Kids and college students need to learn the history of The World. If they don't, they will never understand the horror of war and how ordinary people can demonstrate incredible humanity. I'm always learning something old and I'm sure some of my distant paternal relatives were involved. 8-(

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43948079

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/05/2018 07:24, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and college students need to learn the history of The World. If they don't, they will never understand the horror of war and how ordinary people can demonstrate incredible humanity. I'm always learning something old and I'm sure some of my distant paternal relatives were involved. 8-(

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43948079

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Thank you for sharing this item, USM.

I had no previous knowledge of these events.

--
David B.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2018 02:24 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and college students need to learn the history of The World. If they don't, they will never understand the horror of war and how ordinary people can demonstrate incredible humanity. I'm always learning something old and I'm sure some of my distant paternal relatives were involved. 8-(

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43948079

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

The details of that hole are amazing.Â* The walls look perfectly plumb and the corners perfectly square.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 4:35:13 AM UTC-5, David B. wrote:
On 01/05/2018 07:24, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and college students need to learn the history of The World. If they don't, they will never understand the horror of war and how ordinary people can demonstrate incredible humanity. I'm always learning something old and I'm sure some of my distant paternal relatives were involved. 8-(

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43948079

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Thank you for sharing this item, USM.

I had no previous knowledge of these events.
--
David B.

Everyone should study the history of our world and be amazed at what it reveals about humanity. The way man has mistreated his fellow man and the way exceptional people have saved their fellow man. I get very angry when children are harmed but it happens every time there is a violent conflict between groups of humans who have different ideas about the way the world should be run. I may joke about small children being a good source of high-quality protein but in reality, I'm often inconsolable for days after I see news of children being harmed. It happens much too often these days. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 5:49:35 AM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 05/01/2018 02:24 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Kids and college students need to learn the history of The World. If they don't, they will never understand the horror of war and how ordinary people can demonstrate incredible humanity. I'm always learning something old and I'm sure some of my distant paternal relatives were involved. 8-(

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43948079

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

The details of that hole are amazing.Â* The walls look perfectly plumb and the corners perfectly square.

What, you've never seen a mass grave before Mr.Jackoff?! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Level Monster