Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default The most significant development since the safety belt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

cue nanny state nonsense

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 4/15/2018 4:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

We have ten times as many cars on the road as the UK.

cue nanny state nonsense

???

--
dvus
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
On 4/15/2018 4:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

We have ten times as many cars on the road as the UK.

cue nanny state nonsense

???

I suspect his claim that our death rate is that much higher. Also
system cited is not unique today.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 07:37:19 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
On 4/15/2018 4:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

We have ten times as many cars on the road as the UK.

cue nanny state nonsense

???

I suspect his claim that our death rate is that much higher. Also
system cited is not unique today.

me too...

the usa is also 10 times the area

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth, alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

Default LIMETARDS ARE INBRED HILLBILLIES

On 15 Apr 2018, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote
(in article ):

On 4/15/2018 1:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

cue nanny state nonsense

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

FUSK ORF, LIMEY FAG.

Is that what passes for the nastiest insult you can muster? You are even too
cowardly to type **** properly in case your free country surveillance
goons trace you to your bedroom.

No wonder you voted for Numpty Trumpty to lead you into the abyss.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:40:34 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

cue nanny state nonsense

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Well that's it. We must ban cars.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 07:33:29 -0400, dvus wrote:

On 4/15/2018 4:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

We have ten times as many cars on the road as the UK.

Jeese, pro rata. Learn to Google.

cue nanny state nonsense

???

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
On 4/15/2018 4:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

We have ten times as many cars on the road as the UK.

cue nanny state nonsense

???

I suspect his claim that our death rate is that much higher. Also
system cited is not unique today.

me too...

Wazzup, can't you old guys Google.

the usa is also 10 times the area

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:01:20 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 4/15/2018 8:07 AM, abelard wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 08:05:09 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

and much more bigger and more powerful cars/trucks
by the thouseands on the roads 24/7

:
: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
: On 4/15/2018 4:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
:
: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226
:
: Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the
gene
: pool?
:
: Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
: fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three
times
: ours.
:
: We have ten times as many cars on the road as the UK.
:
: cue nanny state nonsense
:
: ???
:
: I suspect his claim that our death rate is that much higher. Also
: system cited is not unique today.
:
: me too...
:
: the usa is also 10 times the area

and i mistyped...50 time the area and 10 time the pop. density...

and of course this means people tend to drive far further

Prompted me to look it up and I would put the number here as 2X on miles
driven and over 3X on population because we drive further:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate

Thank you for helping abelard out. He's getting old.

First hit Google.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...in-Europe.html

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

shame it wasn't you eh...

about time you learned to 'hit google' and try to contribute
rather than trying to latch on to the coat tails of posters
that can

First hit Google.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...in-Europe.html

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

He's in my k-f and I would not see threads if someone did not respond.
I k-f all those that are never on topic.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

Yeah, ten times the area, all that space and they still manage to hit
one another three times the amount we do. ROFLMAO.

How do you manage that... It's fookin' amazing.

and i mistyped...50 time the area and 10 time the pop. density...

and of course this means people tend to drive far further

Prompted me to look it up and I would put the number here as 2X on miles
driven and over 3X on population because we drive further:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate

Thank you for helping abelard out. He's getting old.

shame it wasn't you eh...

about time you learned to 'hit google' and try to contribute
rather than trying to latch on to the coat tails of posters
that can

Explain how I knew this then smartarse. Magic?

Thank you Pooh. I learned something today.

First hit Google.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...in-Europe.html

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

you've got more cars etc per cap as i recall...so it is more likely
a family has more than one car on the road at a time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate

Thank you for helping abelard out. He's getting old.

shame it wasn't you eh...

about time you learned to 'hit google' and try to contribute
rather than trying to latch on to the coat tails of posters
that can

First hit Google.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...in-Europe.html

He's in my k-f and I would not see threads if someone did not respond.
I k-f all those that are never on topic.

i take and interest in posters who are mentally confused!

i kf them if and when i become bored with them

out pussy cat is certainly trying to sell an agenda but is rather shy
and tries to cover that up
my interests is tempting him out with a feather on a string...

i want to see if there is anyone in and whether he is capable
(inclined to) of learning...

so far i don't think he's thick...just nervous/fearful

it would be nice if another one could become a useful member
of 'the community'

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

Another fan. There are people who post on topic here? I don't even know
what the topic is supposed to be. Apart from bashing Burford.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

you must learn that any situation has many variables

eg percentage living in cities...density of cities...
driving speeds...car safety checks....drunkenness...
it goes on and on

being a cat, you clearly have a very small brain and perhaps you
can't stuff any more into it...
i will have to experiment and get more data

and i mistyped...50 time the area and 10 time the pop. density...

and of course this means people tend to drive far further

Prompted me to look it up and I would put the number here as 2X on miles
driven and over 3X on population because we drive further:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate

Thank you for helping abelard out. He's getting old.

shame it wasn't you eh...

about time you learned to 'hit google' and try to contribute
rather than trying to latch on to the coat tails of posters
that can

Explain how I knew this then smartarse. Magic?

Thank you Pooh. I learned something today.

i know already that you have ego problems...why would i emphasise it

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

I explained my only agenda. To stop Bouffant cross posting to ACF.
Otherwise I'm just larking around. Sorry if I knew summit you didn't.

my interests is tempting him out with a feather on a string...

i want to see if there is anyone in and whether he is capable
(inclined to) of learning...

You're just trying to sell your religion.

Nothing I heard so far is tempting me to make a buying decision. I shop
hard. Some say I'm tight but I just like to get what I want at the best
price.

so far i don't think he's thick...just nervous/fearful

Larf. Such wisdom. Pray, talk me through the thought process that led
you to that conclusion?

it would be nice if another one could become a useful member
of 'the community'

OMG. Not 'the community'. Is this like a dystopian cult?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

You are quite wrong there. I use my ego. It doesn't use me. When you can
do that you will understand what it means to be an OVERCAT.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 04/15/2018 02:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

cue nanny state nonsense

The US has an excellent road system that allows driving at speed. It's
hard to do much damage with a clapped out Morris Minor negotiating an
old cow path at 20 mph.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:31:13 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 04/15/2018 02:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226

Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the gene
pool?

Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three times
ours.

cue nanny state nonsense

The US has an excellent road system that allows driving at speed. It's
hard to do much damage with a clapped out Morris Minor negotiating an
old cow path at 20 mph.

Sorry about that but we can't let the Yanks use anything faster. Way too
dangerous.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 04/15/2018 12:25 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 13:57:07 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

LOL bunch of pussies drive toy cars going to the fish &chips shop...

What, like a McLaren?

Where are the Americans in Formula One anyway?

I went to a F1 race once, Watkins Glen, c.1965. Most boring race I ever
attended. Americans prefer he-men racing, not that pussified Euro-trash
stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCT_jCFHGo

Even our go-kart races are more interesting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
[...]

Has it ever occurred to the Europeans that Americans value freedom
more than life itself? As they say in New Hampshire (on their license
plate) "live free or die".

That was one thing I missed when I left NH. At one time some libtard
sued to have the slogan removed from the plate. The state compromised
and said he was free to put a strip of masking tape over it if he didn't
like it -- or go back to Massachusetts.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

LOL bunch of pussies drive toy cars going to the fish &chips shop...

What, like a McLaren?

Where are the Americans in Formula One anyway?

I went to a F1 race once, Watkins Glen, c.1965. Most boring race I ever
attended. Americans prefer he-men racing, not that pussified Euro-trash
stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCT_jCFHGo

Even our go-kart races are more interesting.

This is where we go to get our fish and chips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3sR7yNF1Y

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

LOL bunch of pussies drive toy cars going to the fish &chips shop...
What, like a McLaren?

Where are the Americans in Formula One anyway?

I went to a F1 race once, Watkins Glen, c.1965. Most boring race I ever
attended. Americans prefer he-men racing, not that pussified Euro-trash
stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCT_jCFHGo

Even our go-kart races are more interesting.

This is where we go to get our fish and chips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3sR7yNF1Y

I take that's the infamous Brighton as in 'Brighton Rock' and the gay
capitol of Britain? Is that a drag race, one car at a time? I never got
into that. Where I grew up it was viewed as sort of a California thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63CTWfByLU

Now there's real racing despite them going around the track in the wrong
direction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

LOL bunch of pussies drive toy cars going to the fish &chips shop...

What, like a McLaren?

Where are the Americans in Formula One anyway?

I went to a F1 race once, Watkins Glen, c.1965. Most boring race I ever
attended. Americans prefer he-men racing, not that pussified Euro-trash
stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCT_jCFHGo

Even our go-kart races are more interesting.

Yeah we like NASCAR where you can just hit a guy who is running too
good that day and call it "rubbin".
"Rubbin's racin"

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

LOL bunch of pussies drive toy cars going to the fish &chips shop...
What, like a McLaren?

Where are the Americans in Formula One anyway?

I went to a F1 race once, Watkins Glen, c.1965. Most boring race I ever
attended. Americans prefer he-men racing, not that pussified Euro-trash
stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCT_jCFHGo

Even our go-kart races are more interesting.

This is where we go to get our fish and chips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3sR7yNF1Y

I take that's the infamous Brighton as in 'Brighton Rock' and the gay
capitol of Britain?

As featured in Quadrophenia. Yeah, you and your handbag will be quite
safe. The lanes are a great place to go shopping and eat. Don't miss the
joy of a walk on the pier and eating fish and chips on the beach.

Is that a drag race, one car at a time?

Thousands of different cars and bikes of different vintages do a
standing start 1/4 mile. It's not really a race. Some of the old bikes
and cars will struggle to top 40. It's a celebration of the history of
motorsport I guess. The smell is wonderful. Castrol R. mmmm

I never got
into that. Where I grew up it was viewed as sort of a California thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63CTWfByLU

Now there's real racing despite them going around the track in the wrong
direction.

More my thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujJnSac_8U

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any message from Q the troll as stinky

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth, alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 16 Apr 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

wrote:

LOL bunch of pussies drive toy cars going to the fish &chips shop...
What, like a McLaren?

Where are the Americans in Formula One anyway?

I went to a F1 race once, Watkins Glen, c.1965. Most boring race I ever
attended. Americans prefer he-men racing, not that pussified Euro-trash
stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCT_jCFHGo

Even our go-kart races are more interesting.

This is where we go to get our fish and chips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3sR7yNF1Y

I take that's the infamous Brighton as in 'Brighton Rock' and the gay
capitol of Britain?

As featured in Quadrophenia. Yeah, you and your handbag will be quite
safe. The lanes are a great place to go shopping and eat.

I didnt think so. There is an old fashioned sweet shop IIRC but everywhere
else is overpriced.

Don't miss the
joy of a walk on the pier and eating fish and chips on the beach.

The beach being all stones is very uncomfortable, so I wouldnt want to eat
anything there.

I had a nice lunch in Pho the last time I was there, but give me Bournemouth
any time.

Is that a drag race, one car at a time?

Thousands of different cars and bikes of different vintages do a
standing start 1/4 mile. It's not really a race. Some of the old bikes
and cars will struggle to top 40. It's a celebration of the history of
motorsport I guess. The smell is wonderful. Castrol R. mmmm

I never got
into that. Where I grew up it was viewed as sort of a California thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63CTWfByLU

Now there's real racing despite them going around the track in the wrong
direction.

More my thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujJnSac_8U

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 4/15/2018 1:37 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

[big snip]
I explained my only agenda. To stop Bouffant cross posting to ACF.
Otherwise I'm just larking around. Sorry if I knew summit you didn't.

The list grows. "I'm just trying to **** you off", "I'm just a troll"
and now stopping cross posting to ACF, whatever that is (maybe
alt.chinese,fengshui?) Oh, and also "just larking around" which I guess
means "I'm just a comedian".

my interests is tempting him out with a feather on a string...

i want to see if there is anyone in and whether he is capable
(inclined to) of learning...

You're just trying to sell your religion.

Nothing I heard so far is tempting me to make a buying decision. I shop
hard. Some say I'm tight but I just like to get what I want at the best
price.

"Some say I'm tight"? I didn't know you were in prison.

so far i don't think he's thick...just nervous/fearful

Larf. Such wisdom. Pray, talk me through the thought process that led
you to that conclusion?

it would be nice if another one could become a useful member
of 'the community'

OMG. Not 'the community'. Is this like a dystopian cult?

--
dvus
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

LOL bunch of pussies drive toy cars going to the fish &chips shop...
What, like a McLaren?

Where are the Americans in Formula One anyway?

I went to a F1 race once, Watkins Glen, c.1965. Most boring race I ever
attended. Americans prefer he-men racing, not that pussified Euro-trash
stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCT_jCFHGo

Even our go-kart races are more interesting.

This is where we go to get our fish and chips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3sR7yNF1Y

I take that's the infamous Brighton as in 'Brighton Rock' and the gay
capitol of Britain?

As featured in Quadrophenia. Yeah, you and your handbag will be quite
safe. The lanes are a great place to go shopping and eat.

I didnt think so. There is an old fashioned sweet shop IIRC but everywhere
else is overpriced.

It's an attraction not a trip to poundland granted but it's an enjoyable
wander and you can pick up some nice little presents.

Don't miss the
joy of a walk on the pier and eating fish and chips on the beach.

The beach being all stones is very uncomfortable, so I wouldnt want to eat
anything there.

We sit on a bench or in the car nice and comfy. Up by where you view the
speed trials is nice. Further up the coast between Brighton and
Eastbourne there are loads of pubs and cafes with a sea view, nice
walks, whatever rocks your boat. Lots of National Trust places to visit
and Garden scheme open days.

You can always take some sarnies and a flask and chill.

I had a nice lunch in Pho the last time I was there, but give me Bournemouth
any time.

I don't recollect ever visiting Bournemouth. I'm sure I must have.

[...]

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 04/16/2018 02:31 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
As featured in Quadrophenia. Yeah, you and your handbag will be quite
safe. The lanes are a great place to go shopping and eat. Don't miss the
joy of a walk on the pier and eating fish and chips on the beach.

Oddly, I don't believe I ever saw the film. I must have heard some cuts
from the album somewhere along the way but 'Tommy' is the one I
remember. A Boston radio station played the entire thing and I drove
around aimlessly listening to it on the car radio.

Thousands of different cars and bikes of different vintages do a
standing start 1/4 mile. It's not really a race. Some of the old bikes
and cars will struggle to top 40. It's a celebration of the history of
motorsport I guess. The smell is wonderful. Castrol R. mmmm

I'm familiar with the distinctive smell of racing engines but I'm not
sure how much of it actual is castor oil derived. It may be something
like the 'cordite' loved by mystery authors. I've smelled my share of
smokeless and black gunpowders but I doubt I have ever smelled cordite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujJnSac_8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQj9KIxe64Q

The video has altogether too much chatter and ads. I think it must be an
ESPN thing. When I was in college in the '60s my lab partner was
involved with some people who campaigned a Lotus Seven at Lime Rock and
I was drafted into the pit crew a couple of times. I don't care for the
label of 'vintage' since that was that was how I remembered it. The
races were a melee of anything that could roll, from Corvettes to Lotus
Sevens, Minis, Alfas, and so forth. One guy even ran a XK120 that
everyone went out of their way to avoid damaging.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 13:00:17 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQj9KIxe64Q

A good friend of mine was heavily involved in racing in his youth and
has owned, built, and rebuilt MANY sevens over the years, among
others. He was involved in the parts business - designing exhausts
for superbikes,2 stroke bikes, Formula Fords and 2000s, etc as Wolf
Racing Enterprises out of Cambridge (Galt) Ontario and produced the
Wolf Super Seven kits for a few years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQj9KIxe64Q

A good friend of mine was heavily involved in racing in his youth and
has owned, built, and rebuilt MANY sevens over the years, among
others. He was involved in the parts business - designing exhausts
for superbikes,2 stroke bikes, Formula Fords and 2000s, etc as Wolf
Racing Enterprises out of Cambridge (Galt) Ontario and produced the
Wolf Super Seven kits for a few years.

This state is very casual about registering stuff you build in the back
yard. It would be fun to have a car that meets absolutely none of the
nanny state safety requirements.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQj9KIxe64Q

A good friend of mine was heavily involved in racing in his youth and
has owned, built, and rebuilt MANY sevens over the years, among
others. He was involved in the parts business - designing exhausts
for superbikes,2 stroke bikes, Formula Fords and 2000s, etc as Wolf
Racing Enterprises out of Cambridge (Galt) Ontario and produced the
Wolf Super Seven kits for a few years.

This state is very casual about registering stuff you build in the back
yard. It would be fun to have a car that meets absolutely none of the
nanny state safety requirements.

They are getting harder to register - and even harder to insure.
Part of the reason he no longer supplies the kits.