Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default The most significant development since the safety belt.

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 19:14:09 +0200, abelard
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 13:05:25 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 4/15/2018 1:00 PM, abelard wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:25:16 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:01:20 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 4/15/2018 8:07 AM, abelard wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 08:05:09 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

and much more bigger and more powerful cars/trucks
by the thouseands on the roads 24/7

"abelard" wrote in message
: On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 07:37:19 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:
:
: On 4/15/2018 7:33 AM, dvus wrote:
: On 4/15/2018 4:40 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
:
: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43752226
:
: Essential for Yanks or does their **** driving serve to improve the
gene
: pool?
:
: Before you puff your chests out in a steroid induced testosterone
: fuelled rage let me point out your death rate on the roads. Three
times
: ours.
:
: We have ten times as many cars on the road as the UK.
:
: cue nanny state nonsense
:
: ???
:
: I suspect his claim that our death rate is that much higher. Also
: system cited is not unique today.
:
: me too...
:
: the usa is also 10 times the area

and i mistyped...50 time the area and 10 time the pop. density...

and of course this means people tend to drive far further

Prompted me to look it up and I would put the number here as 2X on miles
driven and over 3X on population because we drive further:

you've got more cars etc per cap as i recall...so it is more likely
a family has more than one car on the road at a time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate

Thank you for helping abelard out. He's getting old.

shame it wasn't you eh...

about time you learned to 'hit google' and try to contribute
rather than trying to latch on to the coat tails of posters
that can

First hit Google.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...in-Europe.html

He's in my k-f and I would not see threads if someone did not respond.
I k-f all those that are never on topic.

i take and interest in posters who are mentally confused!

i kf them if and when i become bored with them

out pussy cat is certainly trying to sell an agenda but is rather shy
and tries to cover that up

I explained my only agenda. To stop Bouffant cross posting to ACF.
Otherwise I'm just larking around. Sorry if I knew summit you didn't.

my interests is tempting him out with a feather on a string...

i want to see if there is anyone in and whether he is capable
(inclined to) of learning...

You're just trying to sell your religion.

Nothing I heard so far is tempting me to make a buying decision. I shop
hard. Some say I'm tight but I just like to get what I want at the best
price.

so far i don't think he's thick...just nervous/fearful

Larf. Such wisdom. Pray, talk me through the thought process that led
you to that conclusion?

it would be nice if another one could become a useful member
of 'the community'

OMG. Not 'the community'. Is this like a dystopian cult?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896