Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OMFG - McMaster Out, Bolton In

It is as if the FOX News HR department is staffing our government. Just
how many FOX executives and personalities were bounced for sexual
harassment and other improprieties?

Here we go again, a highly decorated, Lt. (3 Star) Gen. H. R. McMaster
is bounced as National Security Advisor and John Bolton, a FOX News
analyst is in.

Bolton was a US ambassador to the UN from 8/2005 - 12/2006. He was a
recess appointment because he was unlikely to be confirmed by the
senate.

Once again, Trump, like water, seeks his own level, appointing less and
less competent people to vitally important positions.

McMaster to Resign as National Security Adviser, and Will Be Replaced
by John Bolton

The New York Times http://tinyurl.com/yaqb4gkx

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 22:50:51 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

McMaster to Resign as National Security Adviser, and Will Be Replaced
by John Bolton

The New York Times http://tinyurl.com/yaqb4gkx

Putin must be laughing his ass off.

It's as if the US administration is composed of comical, bumbling
Batman supervillians.